*** Like the Nihon Ken Forum? Donate to keep it free! ***

edited December 2012 in General
Hi All,

As you know (or maybe you don't know), since it's inception, this forum has been privately owned and financed month-to-month by my family. The past two years have been very hard on us, we've had many losses, and the global recession has hit us harder than expected.

It's our goal to keep the forum ad-free and free to the public, as we feel this gives the community something most enthusiast communities do not have. However, with each passing year the forum gains in size and popularity, which means the cost of the forum increases too. In an effort to keep the forum as is (ad-free, exclusive, and free to the public), I have created a PayPal account for accepting donations.

For those of you that know me personally, you know this is not an easy thing for me to ask for. But the time has come for me to be humble and ask for your help. If you'd like to contribute to the fund, you can do so by donating via PayPal to donations@nihonken.org. Any little bit will help.

Thank you,
~Brad

----

Comments

• I just wanted to thank the few of you who took a moment to donate a little. It's very much appreciated!

~Brad
  • Thanks to all who have donated so far. It's helped reduce the expense of running the forums by about 25%! Much appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.