The hunting hound

edited August 2011 in Hunting & Working
Here is quick look at the New Zealand pig dog.

Comments

• I recognized some of the dogo pics. Did you get your dogo from Marcelo Fernandez aka Dogoman?
  • edited August 2011
    Great vid Clay! I'm gonna have to buy some of your CD's to listen on my way to hunt.
  • Very cool! I really want to visit New Zealand one day... Tho, I dunno that I'd leave if I did. :o)

----
  • Trust me Brad, its a paradise for me. Every thing you could think of to hunt is out there. I think we maybe going back to visit and hunt in 2013 if things work out.
  • I heard there's good snow boarding too ;o)

---
  • Wow! Beautiful footage and dogs.
  • We will have to organize hunt for next time you make it to NZ.
    Any one here on the site comming to NZ that is keen on boar hunting with dogs should
    mail me at clay@fishnhunt.com
    The CD titled 'Quarry Treed' is based on hunting with humour,stories and adult material. Not pretty music by any means but good for a laugh.
    This song the @The Tune of the hunting hound ' will be on the second one I bring out.
    If you go to www.claytunes.com you can have a short listen.
    And yes Ayk, dogo man belongs to our NZ boar hunting site Monteria boar hunts. That is where I down loaded his photos. He is passionate about the Dogo and love to hunt puma and boar.
  • I wonder what the laws are in NZ if I wanted to bring my dogs with me. I will difinately hit you up when I plan a trip!
  • i think there is a 6 month quarinteen. I will do some investigation at my end and let you know because I am not sure.