Anyone get the Dog World July issue on Shikoku? (corrected the month issue)

2»

Comments

• i would love to be emailed a copy as well if you dont mind.
    thanks!

jikjak@msn.com
  • I got it :) Thanks so much!
  • edited August 2011
    @Edgewood - that's hilarious. Rakka definitely bays cats rather than herding them!

I think Corina did a herding instinct test with Shoushou. @ShikokuSpirit

ETA: Jessika, you're a real sport for emailing the issue out to everyone! Hope you're not getting sick of it!
  • haha, too bad there is no option to attach or upload PDFs.
  • If you haven't worn out your keyboard and mouse with the previous requests...I would love a copy of the PDF as well; Thanks!

I think I still have that FTP folder set up from the Kimi video if you wanted to drop the file there and post a link...though some of the other content may need to be cleaned out if you would prefer it not be shared.
  • You could upload it to google docs or something with a public link, couldn't you? I did that once a long time ago with a cloth diaper pattern I made. Just give people the link and they can help themselves.
  • Oh! I missed this thread! :o
    I'm very interested in reading this article/issue, if you're still emailing it.
    crispyblankles@gmail.com

• thank you!
  • Gottit! Thank you. :)
  • If it's not too much trouble, please forward copy of the article to me as well to: stinavool@gmail.com
    Thanks a lot :)
  • I totally forgot about the article, lol. I'll have to go look for it. It comes over every 2 months, right? Maybe one of the local pet and/or book chain stores will still have copies.

As for Shoushuu and herding, well we were at training with Lynx one day and I had Shoushuu with me. I went, "Hmm...I wonder what he will do if I throw him in with sheep!" I actually threw him in to test his hunting instincts and then his potential for herding.

This was his first herding session. During his second herding session, I found out that Shoushuu makes for a horrible herding dog but has the potential as a decent hunting dog =].
  • 'Why won't the guy with the stick let me have my snack?'
  • This request is coming many months after the fact, but if Jessika sees this message I would be grateful to get a copy of the June edition of Dog World on the Shikoku (passarellidavid@gmail.com). Thank you!
  • I sent you the email. :)
  • hi, could you send a copy from the june edition of dog world on the shikoku ass well? my mail is ( isitizzy@hotmail.com) in belgium we dont get any info or sort like that.. thank you !!!
  • no, sorry you're too late. lol, Just kidding! Sent you the email. :)
  • Can someone please send me a copy aswell? (martinjt @ gmail.com) Thanks! :D
  • im sooo late, me too plz? adairasigma@gmail.com :D