ignorance of some people

edited July 2011 in Bills, Laws, etc.
So, we have been taking the Kai puppys to a weekly walk put on in a nearby city as part of the Michigan Walks program. Great socialization by the way.

So last week it was on the board walk and my sister in law and my neice and her friend and I were walking the puppys. Of course everyone was asking what breed etc.. so this older guy with his buddies are fishing and he asks us the usual questions breed, size, etc and then he says " Are they Mean". So SIssy (sister in law) says no they are not mean... you need to socialize them etc... So the guys says " no I mean can you make them mean like a "pit bull". So she says they are protective and good watch dogs... so he says" no your missing my point can you teach them to attack people " .....

I missed most of this because I was walking ahead with Yugi who thought he was in some kind of race.. I wanted to go back and have a "discussion" with this idiot .....but of course Sissy would not let me.

some people are so stupid... it is this mentality that gets people attacked and breeds banned............

Comments

• Charmining character! (Not) Makes one wonder if he has trained some of his dogs to be "mean".
  • Wow, I can't stand people like that. Not worth listening to.
  • Jeez. That's wrong on so many levels.

----
  • UGH! Makes me wanna come over there and kick him into the water. Preferably piranha filled water!!
  • Wow can't believe some people can say something that stupid, I have to agree with Brego bring on the piranha filled water for this 'guy'
  • What a moron!

A lot of people think when I say "hunting dog" that Kyuubi will be "mean" and go after people, etc. It's truly amazing how ignorant people are.
  • ^ That reminds me of Noah's coworker, who when Noah explained that Rakka was a hunting dog, she said, "Why do people get hunting dogs if they don't hunt? That is so stupid! Get a golden retriever!" Uhhh... those are hunting dogs, too.

As for "can you train them to attack people" how about, "Not normally, but for you we'll make an exception."
  • OMG, can people really be this stupid? Jeez...

@hondru
    Too great!! "Get a golden retriever" - ehm how about you think just a liiiiittle about that last word, smart guy. "Retriever", what do ya think that means, eh? XD LOL
  • As for "can you train them to attack people" how about, "Not normally, but for you we'll make an exception."

I love this, might have to start using this...