Sosuke

Comments

• He looks so much like his sister! The same tail, too- Juno has that dark spot halfway down and the black tip. Love and chin scratches to Sosuke!
  • Okay, I tried to get a shot of Sosuke's brindle muzzle.

IMG_0794

And here's his favourite toy - the 16 squeaker dragon! The kids are always taking this. It's a lot easier to get the dogs to leave the kids' toys alone than vice versa. But at least it has drawn their attention away from his Skineez squirrel, which they named "Haw."

IMG_0775
  • Oh yeah, and here's his nest: his crate filled with pieces of fleece.

IMG_0822
  • Wow! Can really see the brindle coming in on his muzzle! What a handsome little man. Lol! Gotta love the squeaker toys!
  • Man, he's just too cute! Love the brindle muzzle! [ & wow, does he look "naughty!" haha ] ~
  • Aww...he is too freakin precious!

Yes, I can see some brindle on his muzzle. That is an adorable shot!
  • congrats ...your babies look beautiful together
  • Great looking pup!
  • He's such a stinkin cute pup! And the brindle is showing up nicely :)

I also really love the nesting picture, it reminds me of how Sevuk sleeps.
  • Love the videos and pics! Sosuke is adorable! As to the crating dilemma's, I remember when Josephine was a pup she seemed to be fine with it when we were around (overnight sleeping, but we had the crate in our room). However, when we left the house and crated her to save the furniture, shoes and other stuff she would the entire time we were gone (per our neighbors who were sometimes annoyed due to windows being open in the spring and summer). We do not use a crate now, and have not since we got past the "chewing things up" era.
  • This picture would be so much better without the clutter.
    IMG_0909
  • He's so cute. :o)
  • Sosuke's adorable! I love all the pics!
  • He's adorable! I want to steal him so bad.
  • Adorable photo!
  • As to the clutter... hmm, a few less dogs and kids might cure that problem but life wouldn't be nearly as much fun! Enjoy... you can declutter later sometime...
  • Thanks for the compliments!

@baanton - yeah, that's exactly right! That's the carpet shampooer and vacuum in the background. No sense putting those away for a while, lol.
  • Awesome pictures I love the last one.

Crate picture reminds me of Saya's crate she loves to move her blankets around.
  • What clutter? All I saw was a cute puppy face! ;-)
  • He's so cute! I love that pic of him with Naomi, too--her facial expression is just priceless.

And yes, the "puppy is being aggressive with the baby!" thing....well, as you saw, some people DO think that. Pretty sad, really.
  • edited April 2011
    There's a park near my house, so I took the pups to the field. I was thinking I'd go here instead of the dog run, to lessen the risk of catching a disease, but there was a whole lot of dog poop there, so I guess that was pointless. It's right next to an apartment complex that allows dogs, so I should have figured that all the yardless dog owners would come here. Oh well!

hehehe, it says Japan
    IMG_1009

IMG_1004

I scooped the poop and then threw the bag toward the garbage can so I wouldn't have to hold it the whole time and Sosuke brought it back to me. He looked at me like, "Here's the poop! I brought it back for you! I'm such a good boy!"
    IMG_0983

IMG_1090

IMG_1076

IMG_1050

IMG_1028

IMG_0999

He really likes the playground

IMG_1096

IMG_1098

IMG_1097
  • Awesome! and hSosuke is working on his ABC's, too. I think we have the cutest kai pups out there...
  • wow, he is looking really good! I like how the brindle is developing on his tail and muzzle.

----
  • He's beautiful! Now I know I say that with a lot of pups, but these are amazing. For the first time, I really am sad that I don't have a Haru pup too.

LOL Koda and I play on playgrounds and climb the jungle gyms and structures together. He likes it so much.
  • Kyuubi's younger brother is lookin' good! :D

He looks like he's having so much fun on the playgrounds!
  • Heidi, do you live close to lethbridge? I have never seen a kai in person and would love to meet one (and see your shika too). Let me know, if you do, we could do a doggie play date!
  • Yeah, I live in Lethbridge. You can come out here, or I could go to you. My yard is really small (well, the part that's fenced in is), so if you have more room, then I could come to you, or we can go somewhere else all together. Park or something?
  • Great pictures Bella loves playing on the play ground too.

Sosuke's brindle is coming nicely.
  • Nice!

I love his "two-faced" brindle contrast.
  • Great lookin' pair; they seem to get along very well together.