Bella's Birthday!

edited November 2009 in Other Breeds
Yesterday was Bella's Birthday! November 20th!

It's been rainy all week luckily Yesterday and today has been nice out so the dogs have been enjoying the outside.

I made the dogs some cooked and mashed sweet potatoes and some beef so they'll have that for a few days and I made them some pupcakes.

I got the recipe from here I changed it a little bit I added a little water to it and 2 eggs instead of 1 and it came out great! I made the frosting out of peanut butter and plain yogurt with a dog biscuit on top. I tasted a little bit of the pupcake and it tasted pretty decent. =)

http://www.illovich.com/yoshi/pages/happy_1st_birthday_tsuki.html

Here's some pictures of the dogs eating their cake and Bella's puppy pics. Sadly I think Bella's breeders are a backyard breeder family farm type and they didn't seem to show the dogs or anything like that plus the parent's didn't seem like the correct coloration or anything, but I dunno I'm no boxer professional, but still.. ah well she's here and we all love her she seems more like me and my mom's dog than my dad's I guess because we are the ones that walk, train, and feed her..

The fourth picture is Bella trying to play with mom. =)

Comments