Juni stays

edited November 2009 in Other Breeds
As you might know we've had an other Suomenlapinkoira here for two weeks now. A little girl who is 2.5 years old.

This morning my oldest daughter was sitting on the kitchen floor and crying because it was the last day of Juni's visit. She was soo sad. When we got to the parking place, I was driving her to her mother, I told her that Juni is not going anywhere. Juni is going to stay here. You should see Lovisa. She danced and jumped and cried again but this time it whas in happiness :D

This evening I told the rest of the kids and they just sat there without saying anything at all. No doubt about that had a bunch of really happy kids at the kitchen table :)

Comments

• edited November -1
    That's cool! Now I can have more pics of the cute little gal!
  • edited November -1
    That is wonderful it worked out with Viggo and Kira and that Juni found her forever home. :)
  • edited November -1
    Hehe... yeah you'll have more pics!

Viggo has been really great with Juni. I've found them sleeping together a couple of times here now and that's a lot more compared to what he does with Kira :)
  • edited November -1
    Congratulations! She looks like a sweet little girl
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! That's awesome! :D ~
  • edited November -1
    Yes... she's a really sweet girl :D
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! :)
  • edited November -1
    I never heard of a Suomenlapinkoira till now I looked up some pictures looks like a cute dog. I would've been sad to see such a cute dog go too. =)
  • edited November -1
    Thanks Casey :)

Suomenlapinkoira is the original name. The english name for breed is Finnish Lapphund (Finsk Lapphund, in swedish ;) )
    I guess they're not that common outside the Scandinavia. They have their roots up in the north part of Suomi doing reindeer herding and guarding the reindeers.
  • edited November -1
    This is the breed that I want next...I'm going to Sweden and steal Kira....Martin knows that one day I'll show up and Kira will be gone. I won't feel sad either because now they have Juni.
  • edited November -1
    Kira will be gone because I will have already stolen her LJ!!! LOL [ & I'm taking Juni & Viggo too! ]

& don't worry Jazz will be keeping them company at my place! MOIHAHHAHAHAHA

I love everyone's pups so much heh ~
  • edited November -1
    You'd bring Jazz back - she's a bit of a slavedriver - catering to her whims is a full-time job.
  • edited November -1
    Oh no... please don't take my dogs away from me! :D
  • edited November -1
    See, I was nice - I was leaving Viggo & Juni to keep you happy, but Osy was going to take them all and my dog, too.
  • edited November -1
    You're a real friend LJ who only take one of my dogs away from me
  • edited November -1
    1. Osy has no job, so taking care of Jazz will become her job!

2. Martin has already had time to spend with his dogs, it's my turn!

LOL ~
  • edited November -1
    Hrm... I think I have to make a good protection dog out of Viggo sooooon :D
  • edited November -1
    You might want to get decoy stuffed replicas of the pups and set Osy traps. LOL
  • edited November -1
    Hehe... that was a good idea! Better start planing soon.
  • edited November -1
    LMAO! ~