Litter Guessing Game :D

edited March 2016 in General
Angirasu's puppies are due in a couple days, so I decided to play a little game. We took her in for x-rays today and saw two puppies. You can predict their sex, color, and date/time of birth. Points are based on how accurate your prediction is. Whoever has the most points wins!

LOOK AT THESE CUTE FUTURE FUZZY POTATOES

Also I'm working on some paired names for the two puppies. It will depend on whether or not we have two boys, two girls or one of each. But I am totally open to suggestions! Here's what I got so far:

MALE + MALE
Romulus and Remus
Kirk and Spock
Han and Chewie
Rosencrantz and Gildenstern
Simon and Garfunkel
Statler and Waldorf
Wallace and Gromit
Fred and George
Phobos and Deimos
Banjo and Kazooie

MALE + FEMALE
Buffy and Spike
Mork and Mindy
Mulder and Scully
Boris and Natasha
Antony and Cleopatra
Venus and Adonis
Harold and Maude
Leeloo and Dallas
Oscar and Emmy
Sampson and Delilah
Luke and Leia
Wall-E and Eve
Wilbur and Charlotte

FEMALE + FEMALE
Thelma and Louise
Tia and Tamara
Grace and Frankie
Garfunkel and Oates
Betty and Veronica
Willow and Tara
RiverSong and RiverTam
Janeway and Seven
Abigail and Betsy
Beezus and Ramona

Lastly, I hate to ask but... we're still recovering financially from the c-section and loss of Mosura's puppies, and there is a chance that with only 2 pups Angi may need a c-section as well. Either way the sale of two puppies wont even cover the costs of the litter. So if you want to give towards the litter it would be greatly appreciated. There's more info at the bottom of the post how you can contribute. If you do and your prediction is the winner, you get half the contributions as a PetSmart gift card or donation to rescue made in your name.

Comments

• It just goes to show how expensive breeding can end up being. Good luck with the litter!