Nihonken Art Print!

edited January 2016 in General
I decided to make an illustration of the Nihon Ken Spitz, in hopes to elighten people about the dogs we all know and love! I went with a graphical approach her so sorry if there are mistakes in your breed.. haha! I need to print one out myself to put over the crate of my Kai Ken!

If you want, you can purchase the print here! :)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/263353336/nihon-ken-japanese-japan-dogs-kai-ken?ref=shop_home_active_2

Comments

• Oh, That's great! I like it- well done! :)
  • Thank you so much! I will have this print at art shows with me so it will be fun giving people a small lecture on the beauty of these breeds!
  • edited January 2016
    My only gripe is that the Kishu and Hokkaido should be written -ken, just like the Kai and Shikoku, lol. But it's like, a little thing. 10/10 very cute, still will buy.
  • Thanks a ton for the tip, Crispy! I will go edit that! I print all my work on my professional home printer so I can easily make edits.
  • so cute :) love it!
  • edited January 2016
    It's adorable! I will probably buy a print, but would love a version that had Japanese Kanji instead of English. Would that be possible? I can probably find some creative Japanese fonts that match the original sketchy style if you need. If not, that's fine, I will buy this one - but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

EDIT: Oh, I just read that it is 8.5 x 11 done on your home printer. Can a larger print be ordered? I would *love* something poster sized.
  • I can try to offer it larger! :) Also, I can offer Japanese font as well! I just need help making sure I have be right kanji!
  • Thank you SO much!
  • @Noodle The kanji are listed in the category names on the right side of this forum. :D
  • Oh, I love this! So cute!
  • edited January 2016
    This is adorable. :) Might have to get one eventually.

Also love your other artwork too.