Mijikai

edited January 2016 in General
Hey guys...quick question because with western union declining my transaction it kind of has me freaked out.

I've been dealing with Marsha from Mijikai..and western union said she's been flagged as a scammer in their system? I'm not bashing names and I'm not accusing anyone of anything...just trying to see if anyone has experience working with her.

Comments

• Very strange... I can't think of anyone with Mijikai dogs off the top of my head, but I'm sure I must know some... surely, the Kai people will pipe up soon and help out more than I can.
  • Marsha is not a scammer- she is a real person and really does breed Kai, and nice Kai at that. She's on the forum here... but I can't remember her forum handle.

She is not always easy to reach by phone, but definitely get in touch with her and let her know what's up. Brad and Stacey both have dogs from Marsha.
  • Anytime you tell Wester Union you are send money for a puppy they'll decline it as a scam. Doesn't matter who the person is or anything.
  • Same applies to Money Gram
  • Anytime you tell Wester Union you are send money for a puppy they'll decline it as a scam. Doesn't matter who the person is or anything.
    Ahh this I did not know. I've never used western union for anything so i wasn't sure.
    Like I said, I didn't want to accuse anyone of anything just never processed anything through them and I'm really excited for this kai so I didn't want it to backfire haha.

Thanks a bunch guys.
  • Most of the money transfer services get their hackles up when you tell them you are buying a dog. And don't seem to listen even I if you know the other party.
  • edited January 2016
    Most of the money transfer services get their hackles up when you tell them you are buying a dog. And don't seem to listen even I if you know the other party.
    Yeah..i ended up calling them back and saying it was for "services" and she was a family friend. they magically approved it that way. they even had record of the failed attempts last night and asked about it and i was honest and was like yeah i told the guy last night but he wouldn't push it through.
    Anytime you tell Wester Union you are send money for a puppy they'll decline it as a scam. Doesn't matter who the person is or anything.
    Thanks Brad...I ended up emailing your wife as well because i thought you guys had done business with her xD It was just a moment of "uhh what?"