Oops We did it again! Introducing Miyuki!

When you bring home a new puppy, you really never live the same life again. A year ago we brought home Katsu and he changed our lives in the best ways I never really could have imagine. For one, I started to realize there's this hidden love that you've had in you all a long but can only be invoked once you have children. Katsu and Miyuki are definitely my children to me, as well as companions, friends, and family. Without further ado here's the new member of our family! Miyuki aka little yucky

She's from O-ikon Kennels, by Peggy Graham.

Sire: Yamato
Dam: Kiyoshi

Comments

• Cool! A Kurenai grand-pup returns to California! Which color girl is she?

The ears! :D

Is Katsu taking the addition well?
  • Katsu is taking it well, it's her i'm worried about. She didn't seem to like him. Once he found out she had lady parts, he was being nice. He started off feeling like she was an intruder. But now it's better because he's sexist lol, we have her in a pen the entire time, so the only interaction is controlled.
  • Ahhhh so cute! I can imagine the fresh puppy smell xD
  • Congratulations! She's cute. More spam, please.
  • You should.. Update katsu's thread while you're at it :D I need to get more of their photos up. You have all the nice ones on your camera though!!!
  • Guess I should add a couple of mine:

• Congrats! Nice to see more of Miyu's half siblings on the forum :)
  • @Calia Funny enough. I think both our pups are half siblings of yours :)
    Katsu is Ryuu x Suki
    Miyuki is Yamato x Kiyoshi
    Your Miyu is Yamato x Suki?
  • edited November 2015
    @emi802 - Yep, both are Miyu's half siblings, lol.
  • Yay! Congrats!! :) Miyuko is sooo cute! Glad to see the spam! I hope Katsu gets to play with her soon. I can only imagine the cuteness!!! You make me want another Shikoku lol
  • edited December 2015
    Here are some more updates of Miyuki and Katsu! The first photo is a week ago, the ones under this are from today. If you also notice, she's going through a color change as well, So looks like she's going to be like her dad in a sense where she has red and darker coloring.

• Such an adorable little face! How has this pup compared to when Katsu was a puppy? xD
  • She is ALOT easier than katsu was. BUT we won't know for another month. We got katsu at 4 months old and that's when their personality really starts to kick in. She's more attentive to us, and has a stronger attachment to us for the time being.