Introducing: Miya the Shikoku!! Spam warning!

It's official! I am now a proud Shikoku parent! I picked up Miyoko (Miya for short) from Bob and Peggy yesterday and after 2 flights and a few car rides we finally made it home. Miya is doing great! a little skittish with all the new things but thats expected. After some quite time and a good nap time with me she was ready to play.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

Comments

• Congratulations! Miya is so cute!
  • Congrats! She is gorgeous. I thought for a minute that you stole my dog haha. Their colouring looks so similar to Rollo. Great looking pack!
  • I *think* Miyoko and Rollo are half-siblings. If I remember correctly, they share Saki as their mother. :)

Jesse
  • Congrats. Miya must be a big Tom Coughlin fan this morning ;-)
  • yep, Miya is one of the beautiful pups that came from the Saki x Shiggy litter.

@yo_eddy - you better believe that she's wearing her Cowboys harness every Sunday from now on!! She even gets a treat with every TD!
  • Wa! What a pretty girl! Congrats!!
  • Congrats! Miyoko looks so happy :) I think we meet her as a puppy at Peggy's, she was so friendly! Looking forward to more spam!
  • Must have moar pictures *_*. We're going to most likely be trying to get one of the new pups that peggy just had. I can't wait to do another puppy year with a shikoku!
  • I'm a proud great granddad of Peggy's recent litter. Kiyoshi is the first born girl from my Kurenai. But I can't keep track of who ended up with her first super litter of 9, let alone this other litter of 8!

Jesse
  • More Miya Spam!! Just for you Jigzzor! :-)

The ONLY reason the Cowboys won last night!!

Untitled
  • Untitled
    Napping- our favorite past time!

Untitled
    Playing dead

Untitled
    She got a case of the zoomies and wouldn't stay still enough for a picture, but she has such a happy face here!

Untitled
    Miya was supposed to be helping on laundry day. I guess all the back and forth wore her out! Silly Pup!
  • Heheeeeeee she looks happy <3 Seems like she's adjusting to her new home pretty well!
  • Love these pictures and love her thick coat! So happy for you that she's adjusting so well!

Jesse
  • Wish you guys could come to the nihonken meet up in socal this november. I can't wait to meet all the nihonken!
  • =(^-^)= Yay - I'm so happy you got your Shikoku puppy!
  • Thanks Corina!

• edited October 2015
    The Miya spam fest continues!!!!!

Untitled
    A god nap is always fun!......
    Untitled
    ..And then we run around like crazy so that dad can't get a good picture!
    Untitled
    Miya and my 2 year old godson Luke are already best buds!
    Untitled
    Luke and Miya up to no good!

AAAAAADORABLE!!!!!!!

So smart too!
  • Oh my goodness, she's grown up so fast!! Looking good :)