Looking for a leash and found this Shikoku pic, anyone on here?
  • yo_eddyyo_eddy
    http://kismetcollars.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/shikoku_ken_collar.jpg

If so, how do you like the collar (and leash if you got one). There were a couple of Kai pics as well
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    Osy makes those collars, her username is @Sangmort ... She can tell you what you'd like to know.
  • LosechLosech
    I have three Kismet Collars and leashes, they are very well made with high quality materials and are quite durable. I recommend Kismet to anyone who wants a nice leather collar/leash.
    Post edited by Losech at 2015-06-30 11:09:23
  • WrylyBrindleWrylyBrindle
    I have 4 Kismet collars and 2 leashes- they look fantastic and stand up to all the brambles, ice snow, rain mud, swimming, and wet/dry/wet/dry that we put them through. My oldest collar and one of the leashes is nearly 3 years old and still perfect- no stretching, cracking, drying out. All hardware is stainless steel and no rusting or tarnishing or flaking.

A huge difference is the leather- a lot of collars are made with cheap leather that is thin or from a less desirable part of the hide to keep costs down, but this leather is thick and well-treated to resist weather. My old Kismet leash feels so nice in my hands- strong but also like butter.
    photo Picture 3_zps4y5sotml.png Kai to the Core!
  • mdokicmdokic
    She definitely makes some awesome stuff, and loves what she does. She'll make sure you get exactly what you want, highly recommend her stuff! ♥
    Michelle, with Kai girls Kona and Kimber
    DSC_6037_NEW_banner
  • CaliaCalia
    <3 Fate, one of my favorite Shikoku. I too have a Kismet Collar for one of my huskies, and plan on eventually have one for each of my pups. Great gear, very rugged and strong, and has done well with my husky boy. <br />
    Tikaani the husky posing with his Kismet Collar

Miyu the Shikoku wearing it as well, lol

• sunyatasunyata
    Aww! Fate!

I, too, have Kismet collars and they are AWESOME. The leather has softened up amazingly and it is the only collar I have found that does not break the fur around my dogs' necks. You should totally get one... Or five. :-P
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
  • emi802emi802
    Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for a nice leather collar too :)
  • sjp051993sjp051993
    Awesome collars and leashes. I have 2 collars and just recently ordered another collar and leash.
    Stacey living with Tora, Kazue, Ritsu and Kuma the Shiba
    www.suteishiikennels.com

DSCF0686IMG_0940 - Version 2DSCF0714IMG_1151

10443860_10202258803333634_2133731540_n
  • yo_eddyyo_eddy
    Thanks for all the responses. Now I just need to decide on a pattern.
  • SangmortSangmort
    I'm late to the party, but as stated that is my late boy Fate and my website. :) Kismet Collars was named for him, "Kismet" meaning fate or luck in Turkish & Arabic.

Thanks for all the kind words, you guys are way too sweet!
    Post edited by Sangmort at 2015-07-03 14:31:32

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion