Two cats seeking dog-free home
  • dlrobertsdlroberts
    I know finding a dog-free home on this forum is a near impossibility, but I thought perhaps people might know someone who can help. I have two friends that, with a baby on the way, feel they can no longer run interference between their Greater Swiss Mountain Dog and their two cats. I put their flyer up here: http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~robertsd/cats.pdf. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    dlrobertsdlroberts
    Dave, proudly owned by Joey (Shiba Inu), Tyson (Kai Ken), and PRG's Mason Julien McDieserton III, a.k.a. Diesel (Labrador Retriever).
    "My opinion may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right"
  • sujewelsujewel
    Good luck finding the kitties a home.
    Post edited by Unknown User at -0001-11-30 00:00:00
  • sujewelsujewel

Dave's Flyer

edit: oops, didn't work. thought it was up on a website, it's actually a pdf. 

Post edited by sujewel at 2008-04-20 11:28:03
  • MommyofNikoMommyofNiko
    Poor kitties and family.  My only concern when I get preggers is chad is gone 8 days at a time and the litter box.  Maybe pay the neighbor kid to come 2x a week???
  • dlrobertsdlroberts
    Yeah, I feel pretty bad for them. They have vowed not to send the cats to a shelter. They are working very hard to find them a new home and have family that is willing to take them temporarily if they aren't able to find one before the baby arrives.
    dlrobertsdlroberts
    Dave, proudly owned by Joey (Shiba Inu), Tyson (Kai Ken), and PRG's Mason Julien McDieserton III, a.k.a. Diesel (Labrador Retriever).
    "My opinion may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right"
  • okironokiron
    Too bad I'll only be dog free for another year or I'd volunteer to take Callie in. Such a cutie.
    -Rina

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion