Katsu's growing progress!

Here will be pictures of the first week we got him till now, i'm always quite shocked when looking at his pictures to see how much he's growing. This is all since we got him

Enjoy!

4 weeks old.

14 weeks old

Post breeder

Week 1 Of us having him.

Week two with us

Week 3 with us

Week 4 with us

Comments

• Wow he sprouted like he's on miracle gro!

Jesse
  • 5 pounds in 4 weeks. Soon, I won't be able to pick him up so easily :((

Katsu smoking a cheese stick:

• Anddd now that I uploaded more photos.... Here's a few from thanksgiving (week 2 with him)

Obligatory derpy photo:
  • Katsu is unfairly adorable. I wants to hug him and feed him endless yummy treats...
  • Katsu is so cute, I love the first puppy picture! It's so hard to believe that it's the same puppy, he has grown bigger so quickly.
  • edited December 2014
    Love the pics. he looks so energetic. :)
  • Eee! Cute!
  • Katsu looks great! Aww he still has the puppy paws, so cute!!
  • edited January 2015

5 months old. Still has those damn cute puppy paws. As you can see he started to blow up in size. I'm thinking he's going to be high 40's in weight.
  • edited February 2015

Katsu in the CGC prep class.

Best buddy heimdall & katsu graduating from puppy 2

Katsu's work out

Taking a break

• He really loves the lunge whip! :) Awesome!
  • He's shed the puppy fluff!

Looking good with the coursing practice too! :D
  • He finally finished shedding everything this week. I'm going to miss his fat puppy fluff :')

@WrylyBrindle Yep, he absolutely loves it. :) Thanks again for the suggestion!
  • edited February 2015
    I can see it in his eyes in those photos! He looks ALL- IN! :) I also like seeing him with Heimdall- so good that they are friends.
  • Whats that thing he is chasing? Looks like it would be fun
  • @yo_eddy it's a lunge whip with a little fox doll attached to it. It's really good exercise for him.
  • thanks. I was thinking I could use my 8 wt but the right tool for the job would probably be better
  • He's grown up to be real handsome :D I love the picture where it looks like Katsu is smiling with the certificate :)
  • Katsutales update! As skinny as he looks, he weighs in at 43lbs @_@ I wish he'd eat more but he's a lot heavier than what I expected him to be. I'm thinking he'll be 47lbs filled out fully? maybe more

• He looks like he is having so much fun. I need to get one of those lunge whip setups. Rollo would love that!
  • Yes, it looks like Katsu is having a lot of fun! I have a lunge whip for Meitou (buying it was a kind of weird experience, lol) but it is so rainy here now that I don't know if he would play with it. Hmmm...maybe it is time to find out when the elementary and middle schools are semi-vacant so I can see if Meitou with play with the lunge whip in an undercover area.
  • Looking good! Think he's ready for the real thing? ;)

Looks like there will be 3 days of CATs in Hollister after Thanksgiving. I'll try to update the coursing thread. Still not sure if/when we'll be up, Saki is less easy to travel with.

Some Katsu pics from the show -
  • @zandrame yeeee!! Katsu pictures :D

I'll try to keep an eye on the CATs too. We need to finish katsu's ukc and akc registrations though
  • Look at that handsome pup wearing that fancy collar. :3
  • @Crispy People always love his collars! I almost feel like we should carry business cards sometimes haha. Looks like googling "the roaming hound etsy" will bring up your store though!