Puppy pics

edited September 2014 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
haven't been here in a while, lets see if I can figure this out again..
:-? Ok maybe not [-O<

Comments

• edited September 2014
  • Ok So I posted it but its huge, how do I make it smaller?
  • It looks normal sized now- and adorable! Congratulations! I am excited about Taka's puppies. What can you tell us about Yuji? What is his personality like?
  • Yuji is very clingy. Great with the other dogs including the males and the little dogs. He avoids conflict whenever possible. He is reserved at first with strangers but if allowed to check them out on his terms he is in their lap licking their face. His biggest fault is he climbs..... Everything. Can't keep him in. He doesn't go anywhere. Just wants to be with you. His father and grandfather were the same. Impossible to keep in. It's funny though they mostly only escape over the gates like they know that's the way out.
    One time there was a neighbor's beagle (intact male) outside of the fence in the back and Yuji charged over there and flew over the fence and I thought for sure he was going to kill it, at the very least scare it unto running away and never coming back. Of course not... He gave the dog a good sniff and started hunting around with him.... Awesome.

He's a really good boy for me. He's out of my Rocky and Peggys Shuii.
    Sorry for any typos.
  • Kai Ken puppies are so cute.
  • @Kaikenone I think when you first post pictures they appear too big at first then resize.. That is my experience when I posted. Usually hitting refresh shows it resized for me.

Cute pucs hope they grow up well I love pups.