Su-chan

edited June 2014 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
It's been a while now since a new little girl came to our home and I see I didn't talked about her yet !

Su-chan is a cute girl who soon will have 7 month and come from Japan.

How can I describe her...? She is a shy girl - it depend for what :P -, independant, playfull, full of spirit and life and with a strong appetite. She love her food, love to stole it from the other dogs and hates to have to give it back ! She like to sleep under the bed on the moments we are free to play, and come to pester us when we don't have time :D And she will make sure that she go were she want: if you block one way, she will come by the less expected way ^^ In the same line... her, alone in the garden is a big "NO" ^^ If we let her, we will find her in the street in no time ^^ It's a good excuse to go walk a lot :P

She goes really well with our boys: my 5 years orld white sheperd, and our Kaï boy.

Here is some pict:

At first, she was playing like a boy !

Comments

• My goodness, Su-chan is a fireball! :) that first photo- what a face! She is going to give you a lifetime of fun and good stories!
  • The second picture it looks like she is smiling for the camera :)
    She is such a pretty girl!
  • Su-chan looks very energetic. ;) And she is very cute. That's great she's getting along well with your boys.
  • Wow - what a little spitfire! She looks like a whole lot of fun and trouble - the best kind :) Lovely Kai girl!
  • Great capture on her expressions and the action shots!

Watch out boys...looks like there is a new diva in town. Looks like she can "get away" with a lot. Maybe the boys do not have a choice. =]
  • Love the pics. :) Last one is my favorite.
  • So cute! I love the smile photo :]
  • Thanks everyone ! It's true that Su-chan is never tired to bother us, and I say it: it please us XD

She can be quiet too, sometimes :D Really ! If she is a lot of fun for a lifetime, seriously, it's all I want :D I don't want a perfect dog who will do everything I ask for... but one who can say me: you bother me with your thing there... :D

Here is a quiet pict that I took 5 minutes ago :D

• Su-chan is so cute on the couch. I love how she's got her paws crossed like a little lady. ;) I'm glad you love her so much.
  • Lol!!! The earlier pictures are fantastic!! What a silly girl! :P
  • Haha I like a lot paws crossed too, so much that Hayao (our other Kaï) learned to do it for me :D

As I talk today, she has been a bad girl ! She has starting eaten the crate of the boys T_T that my husband did himself... not cute at all !

Other thing... I always heard that Kaï are so clean... it's not my impression as I see, since she is in heat already, that she absolutly don't care how much of blood she put everywhere ^^" Are the other Kaï girls like that too?

The family Kaï:

Hayao rarely show his happy face ^^ it's a rare treasure, this pict !

It is way too hot this week to go out... :( we can only go near the house to let them run a little...