East Coast ~9 month old female Poongsan needs new home

aykayk
edited February 2014 in Other Breeds
I don't know if I should have put this under the Rescue category or kept it under Other breeds, but here goes...

I was contacted about a 8-9 month old female Poongsan who is in need of a new home. She is currently located in Virginia Beach, VA.

The story that I was given was that an older couple had owned 11 dogs and they weren't receiving the best of care. A kind person took in one of the 11 dogs, thinking to keep the Poongsan, but it hasn't worked out that way. So the Poongsan is still looking for a new home.

The Poongsan is named Dakota (I don't know if that's her original name) and she is currently an underweight 50 lbs. If she grows like my BokDol, I'd guess her adult weight will be around 70 lbs. She is said to be good with kids but it is unknown with other dogs. I think there is still hope that she could acclimate with other dogs based on how she had lived with 10 others, but it would probably take slow acclimation.

If interested in learning more about fostering or being a permanent home, please contact Amy Newton at amynewton83@gmail.com