Hokkaido on board car sticker

Hokkaido Ken on board car sticker is done !
Size:100x185mm
If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me :-)

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk171/icyitadaki/hokka_sticker_zps24bbfbf7.jpg

Comments

• Very nice! :)
  • Wow, that looks great!
  • That's awesome! Did you make that yourself?
  • Oh man, about 10-11 months until I can have one of these on the car if all goes well :)
  • @cezieg 10 to 11 months? Any particular reason for the long wait?

I've been wondering if I could DIY something similar to this. Hmmm..... maybe.
  • edited March 2014
    @cezieg 10 to 11 months? Any particular reason for the long wait?

I've been wondering if I could DIY something similar to this. Hmmm..... maybe.
    I finish my welding course in January so in waiting until I finish. Right now it's mon-fri 8am-3pm class, fri-sat 11pm-7am work. So it's not really fair to the pup if I'm not home at all. So I won't get a Hokkaido sticker until I have a Hokkaido on board haha.

I'm hoping to meet Genko's breeder when visiting Japan in July :)
  • @cezieg That ought to be super fun! I didn't meet any Hokkaido breeders when I went (in Oct/Nov), but I already had Meitou by then, lol.

@Krisz Did you make the sticker yourself? If you did, I'm curious how you went about doing it.
  • @cezieg That ought to be super fun! I didn't meet any Hokkaido breeders when I went (in Oct/Nov), but I already had Meitou by then, lol.

@Krisz Did you make the sticker yourself? If you did, I'm curious how you went about doing it.
    Whoops, phone messed me up. My days are pretty much 9:45pm-3pm, with two days being full work then class, and "night" being 3pm-9:45pm lol. Messed up schedule when caring for an adult dog, much less a pup :)
    I hope I get to meet them and meet Genko's parents! That'd be really cool. What did you see when you went? Any recommendations?
  • @cezieg Sent you a message. I think I accidentally hijacked the thread. Sorry!