Genko pictures...

Here are a few recent pictures of Genko...

Genko-3

"My foot's cold"
Genko-2

"I see you squirrel"
Genko-1

Comments

• Here's a video of her playing with Musashi, my Tosa pup...

• Her and Yezo look like they're SO fluffy. I want to sink my hands in their fur :3
  • She is so pretty. :)
  • so gorgeous! and that fur looks so soft and fluffy!
  • Beautiful puppy
  • Thank you all!
  • She is such a pretty girl.
  • Awe, she's so pretty!
  • Here's one I took yesterday on our walk...

Genko-2
  • So cute! I love the little "eyebrows" on tanpoint dogs. She's looking really good!
  • She looks great! I love this picture of her in the woods.

How does Genko do on walks is she doing well off leash?
  • Genko is pretty sticky, she will come to your general area with very little enticement. I think she'll be a great offlead dog.
  • Awwww, she's so cute! She's one of the most catlike looking nihon ken on here IMO
  • @Esperchan Saya has been called a cat once by a lady. haha Saya is size of one so I guess from behind she might look like one.
  • she is gorgeous!!!! <3
  • She's so pretty :) Very nice pictures. I love her super fluffy tail!
  • I was reminded that I've not posted any updated pictures of Genko. So, here are a few...

Genko-1

I-Kill-You

Genko-Loa-Play-1

Genko-Loa-Play-2

Genko-2

Genko-3

Genko-1

Genko-3

With the exception of constantly escaping our fence, she's really a great dog. We're very pleased with her. Can't wait to get her out on a few hunts this spring! :)
  • That's nifty to hear! She seems to be the opposite of Katana... She's an angel and he's the devil :)
    I can't wait to hear how the spring hunts go!
  • Yay! New Genko pictures. :) She's so pretty. I'm glad she is such a great dog, minus all the escaping the fence stuff. Seems like she must get along pretty well with all your other dogs?

@Losech I think Meitou is probably like Katana, more of a devil....but such cute devils, lol.
  • wow, what a beauty!
  • I love the photos of her and Loa! :)

She is gorgeous and I am so jealous of all you Hokkaido owners! One day... One day... :)
  • So ferocious! (and cute)
  • Those action play shots (photos 2-4) are awesome!
  • I agree with tmd the action play shots are awesome. :)
    My favorite is the first picture and last one she is so beautiful.

I hope the spring hunt goes well with her. I'm sure she'll enjoy it.
  • I forgot about this one...
    Genko-Loa

@WhoBitMe - Yes, Genko is really very good with our other dogs. I've been pleasantly surprised by that.
  • @BradA1878 That's awesome that she's doing so well. Meitou did well with other dogs until recently, now he can be a bit unpredictable (so we're getting some help with that). ;) He usually does fine with my older dog (as long as he doesn't get too rambunctious, hahaha....which happens).

I'm a little jealous that Genko will get to go on a hunt. I'd like to try Meitou out, but I have no hunting talent and I don't know many hunters. Plus it seems like hunting practically anything in Washington with a dog is a no-no except birds and...maybe a few others things. It's been a while, I've forgotten. You'll need to keep us all updated on how she does when you actually take her out on a hunt, please?
  • @Brada1878 That literal bitch-slap is hilarious!!
  • Wow, she looks great :) Very pretty