What your Akita does when you're not Home!

I'm tempted to record my dog too after watching this!
I'll post a translation if anyone wants it. But the video alone says it all!!

Comments

• lol - this seems about right.

I don't think my Shikoku does much when we're not home (except lick the carpets), but I know my Malamute is never up to any good.
  • edited October 2013
    OMG. Thats great...i have a video on my Kona all day long, and this is DEF what she looks like hahaha Well, Kona AND Kimber, but Kona's the only one who's out of her kennel...Kimber still had some time before she can be out ;)
  • Lol, hims loud xD

I used to leave mine loose in the house.. then moved back in with the rents for a few months and they tore up their house for some reason :x. Now that I'm back in a house of my own, I don't trust them anymore xD.
  • Poor guy looks like he got a little bored. He is a cutie….if someone dropped him off at my house I would be done and would not be able to hand him back…. He's adorable!

Snf
  • Saigo acts out only when we come home, and immediately leave again. It's almost like he does it out of resentment..."wtf, u guys just got home and now you're leaving again!? I got excited over nothing. I'm gonna shred this plastic bag arrrgghh"!
  • edited November 2013
    Normally they will sleep in different places in the apartment (including the bed...hmm......), drink, and then sleep some more.

Here is a video I took a while back when my shiba was feeling a bit ill. I had him in his crate so he wouldn't be bothered by the puppy (normally the door is off so they can sleep wherever they want). The puppy had other plans though. Why was I filming Kuma and not him?!