Toshiko's Birthday! (Pics for almost a year)

edited September 2013 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
It's been a little bit since I've posted, but wanted to share my adorable little girl on her first birthday. She had a wonderful homemade burrito I made with fresh produce and steak as well as a trip to the dog park to play. After we got home I dumped a bag full of toys on top of her and she went crazy! Here is the album I've been trying to maintain with pictures of her. http://www.flickr.com/photos/90502022@N03/

Comments

• Love the photos! Especially the one of her and the cat :) Thank you for sharing!
  • Happy Birthday to Toshiko! She is cute. Kai+cat = match made in heaven :D
  • Thank you! I can't believe she's a year old. I had a rough start with her because I never dealt with a kai before, but she's been one of the best things to happen to me. Her stripes are coming in nicely and she is very playful (Even after a trip to the dog park she still has reserves of energy). Gonna try for agility training for this year's goal!
  • She is beautiful! She is maturing nicely. Hard to believe she was the mellow one in that litter. Her brindle is also coming in nicely. You have done a great job with her, and I can see her doing well in agility.
  • Is she a Tora daughter?
  • Car derp is my favorite
  • Yes, She is a Tora X Akashi girl.