[miyako] Biwa no shirabe go kaijusou (Bijo x Ghidora)

edited August 2013 in Akita (秋田犬)
I would like to introduce everyone to my little miyako a.k.a Glorieta from Litter B. She is 3 months and 2 days old and is one of the loves of my life. She is sweet vocal when she thinks she needs to be and an all around Joy. Within the 2nd day of owning her she knew to sit if she wanted her food;she sits very politely although she gets excited whens he sees that bowl getting full of food lol. She tries so hard to play with nanook but as of now he doesn't really know what to make of her sometimes but he has his moments where I can see he secretly is learning to love her. She also learned how to sit and lay down and she walks perfect on leash. My biggest thing is that she is calm in the shower (had to bathe her because she got dirty) and she remained calm. Seeing her get so excited when we come home or just to greet her lights up my day a long with how nanook reacts. She was the 2nd smallest in the litter but she is now at the same weight as her brothers (she may be a pound less) but she has a very good weight on her. I call her "queen 2 tone" because half her face is 2 different shades lol. First few nights she cried like a banshee in her crate but although she tries to resist going in her crate once she's in she doesn't fuss or cry. I learned that freezing wet food with ziwipeak treats inside her kong helped out a lot. She loves ziwipeak treats lol. The day I got her from the airport the poor thing was very vocal and frightened and tried to bite my mom but we quickly grew on her when she realized we weren't just going to toss her crate around like they did in the airport in NY (they purposely made us wait an extra 2 hours for her -.-. Anyway I plan on bringing her to Toledo next year for the NIPPO show especially since my cousin is most likely driving so hopefully she gets to meet everyone. I will also be teaching her to "leave it" and wait but it's hard when you have the laziest pup in the litter lol I think she sleeps more than her siblings. As she ages I will do my best to upload more pictures it's just annoying to have to download them into photo bucket then onto here. Quite the hassle XC
pick up day
photo 1167436_10201645657969604_1582156817_o.jpg
photo 1074006_10201645658009605_1973515208_o.jpg

look at that smile (car ride home, pick up day)photo 1116225_10201645670729923_74131059_o.jpg

derp face at grandmas house (11 weeks)
photo 1120075_10201680494000483_666672722_o.jpg

miyako and frozen bottle at grandmas
photo 1094490_10201680498080585_1523979946_o.jpg
photo 1091177_10201680510520896_48986599_o.jpg
photo 1091235_10201680506600798_1756889660_o.jpg

Nanook and miyako (3months) waiting for lunchone ear is starting to prop up lol my little girl is growing up so fast photo 1266302_10201783268569783_2087314752_o.jpg

queen 2 tone on her umm elevated bed?
photo 1146935_10201703615978518_449971988_o.jpg

Comments

• i just realized teh image of her smiling with the crate in the back had poop in it but FYI to everyone as soon as we got home my stepfather and I bleached the crate and cleaned it before we used it again. She was on an 11 hour flight and was a bit stressed
  • Wow, what a cutie! Congratulations!
  • lol thank you bijo and ghidora produced a great litter
  • Love the pics such cute pup. Last pic is so cute I have one of those wicker tables. Saya likes going under it too.
  • lol IDK what it is with them and wicker tables, baskets etc... lol but she loves that thing too bad she doesn't fit under it anymore lol
  • I have liken200 pics and videos of her on my facebook page facebook.com/Alyssamaria
  • So cute!
  • Thank you X3
  • i LOVE her face!!!!! She is so adorable!
  • lol thank you I am going to try to upload better pictures of her
  • My GOD this litter produced some really cute pups!! She's ADORABLE!!! <3
  • Aw, so cute!!
  • edited September 2013
    @mdokic they matured a lot faster than last litter too lol on my evaluation sheet of miyako this litter became more mobile and vocal than last one lol vocal she definitely is XD.. I have more pics to post up but her and nanook have been playing every morning I see it's their ritual now. At least he plays with her now though he does the same puppy bites she does to him lol
  • Love the pics! so cute! :)
  • Ghidora has never been cautious or wary with new people; he thinks every stranger is a source of treats he just hasn't met yet. That's why we call him our ambassador, and take him to people-heavy events like Pet Expo. Dog events... not so much. He's a punk when it comes to introductions with other dogs.
  • ohhh I didn't know that sorry claire XC I will edit thte post so it won't seem as rude if it came off that way I just went based on his first intro with kat.
  • edited September 2013
    Kat may have been thinking of Bijo, who is pretty uninterested in new people. She was a little wary when Kat first met her, too, because of the puppies (then 4 weeks old).

EDIT: And this is what "a little wary" looks like for Bijo... lol

• lmao omg how cute I wish I couldve went to visit litter B in person I was actually going to visit in person when tey were around 9 weeks but was too expensive fore me :( Bijo looks very loving
  • It would have been great if you could have!
  • :-( i feel even more bad now lol at least there is always reunions. I plan on meeting emily when the pups are a bit older so ugetsu can have play dates with miyako