Yamabushi No Yukikaze a.k.a. Logan

edited August 2013 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
So I brought this little guy home on Friday. Thanks to Brad and Jen. He is from the Akashi x Kumi litter. Little guy has an excellent prey drive and starts wrestling matches with dogs many times his size. I have already introduced him to the bow which he showed no fear of and hopefully will introduce him to the .22 this weekend. (Temperature Permitting)

Comments

• I love the little guy :) Congrats!!! And I believe the wrestling matches haha...when I went to pick up Kimber, they were both wrestling together NON stop lol (and of course he kept wrestling everyone else)...Had a feeling they were going to be quite the feisty bunch. Should make for a great hunting companion. ;) Can't wait to hear more about big bro! :D
  • I saw his photos on Facebook. :)

Congrats! He is freaking adorable!
  • I saw his photos on FB too and he has such an expressive face! I love the kai puppies Brad and Jen produce.

Jesse
  • Congrats again! Logan is a major cutie!
  • He's cute! :)
  • He is sooooooo cute!! I could just squeeze him...
    Logan is a good name, too- I like it. My friend's son is named Logan and sometimes his older brother calls him "Logie" :)
  • he is soo adorable!!!
  • I've been finding myself calling him Logi"e" a lot.
  • Glad he's doing so good! Keep us posted on him! He's an awesome little guy!
  • edited August 2013
    Ohh the cuteness!!!!
    And I call Shelby "Shelbs" all the time. Little nicknames are cute. :)
  • What a face so cute :-)
  • He has a great expression, congratulations!
  • Congrats! He is so cute! That pic of him looking at the camera reminds me a lot of Leo at that age!