Meitou photo

Since I have still been too lazy to get up any of my own pictures of Meitou....here is a link to a picture from a pet supply store we went to today so I could buy/order an ID tag changer and water buffalo horns for chewing. Meitou got a free snack!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=669724199711091&set=pb.111572885526228.-2207520000.1372546929.&type=3&theater

Comments

• Finally!!! Nice boy, very similar than Maru :-)))

Measurements today:
    Maru (5 months): 45 cm and 15.10 kg - big baby :-)
    Seta: 45 cm and 15 kg

• @Krisz Thanks! I checked Meitou's height, and he is 17 inches (about 43.18 cm?) and he weights 31 pounds (14.06 kg?). Hopefully the conversions are right. So it seems like Meitou is a little smaller than Maru at the moment. But that works for me, since sometimes I still carry him around for fun. :)
  • Yes, Maru is bigger a little bit but he plays and runs all day with Seta
    and with my 3 shibas ;)
  • Maru was always slightly larger than Meitou. I like the pic by the way :)
  • Yay Finally a photo of Mei!! :D
  • Meitou is cute. :)
  • I will have to weigh Yume, she is pretty much the same age as Maru and Meitou
  • edited July 2013
    @jeffnkazuko good to see you're still alive! Yume has not eaten you yet?
  • No, but she is still trying!! We took her to Montana this past weekend and she finally went swimming. What a spoiled dog, 5-months old and she has already been in 3 countries and learned to swim in a beautiful lake in the mountains of Montana.
  • @TheWalrus Thanks! A few people have asked me how big his parents are. Would there be a way to find that out?

@thegela I know, I'm so bad. But at least there finally is proof he is real. Hahaha...

@Saya Thanks!

@jeffnkazuko Wow! Yume has been all over the place. Meitou needs to catch up on his number of countries. :) It would be interesting to know Yume's height/weight compared to Meitou.