Saigo Go Shirai (Photos) ** 6 month update **

We realized the other day how quickly Saigo was growing up, and if we didn't take more photos, we'd regret it later! Hope you enjoy them!
p.s. sorry for the bad quality (these were off my blackberry tablet and phone)

*** UPDATE July 8th***

Saigo turned 6 months a few days ago!
He's a big boy :) and I think he's got a lot more growing to do. He's got big gangly ears but the vet (who used to be in the show scene) said he's got really good posture and a nice muscular chest. He's still a big suck, the last photo captures his personality to a "T" !!

Comments

• adorable he is growing quick :-)
  • So cute :D How old is he?
  • almost 5 months and almost 30lbs. He doesn't look like it, but he's a hefty little fella.
  • Awww he's so fluffy and cute!! :) He's heavier than Hana now! haha
  • So cute!!
    He'll be 60#+ in a couple of months, enjoy his small size!
  • Ah!! so cute. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping.
  • So cute ! Love his thick ears & happy face !
  • Saigo is so cute! Looks like a sweet puppy.
  • I love his smile!
  • Cute pup can't wait to see more pictures.
  • Wow, he is getting big. He looks great!
  • Sammi says Hi to Saigo , He grow so fast!

Maybe one day Saigo & Sammi could have a date :-)

• @Cdyinger, Saigo doesn't do dates. He sniffs for a bit then goes straight for homebase. L-) ! Haha.
  • edited April 2013
    lol, Saigo is very handsome indeed

I do have a question regarding the Giardia he had -- did he test positive when you went to the vet or he actually got sick and you found out about it?

How was the treatment ?

Thanks
  • edited April 2013
    Saigo was fine, normal solid poo etc. He went to the vet for his Rabies, etc. and they suggested that he do a stool sample to see if he anything. I got a call a few days later saying he had Giardia. So I went back to buy Giardia meds and he took them. But that whole time he was never sick, didn't have runny poo, he wasn't tired, nothing out of the ordinary. So I'm not sure if he really had it or not. I get a sketchy feeling from my vet, I'm going to look for another one.
  • Holy cow he's so cute! That first picture, asleep in the car, is adorable :) Akita pups grow like weeds!
  • He is super cute! They grow so fast and I use that reason to excuse the 8,000 pictures I've taken on my phone haha
  • Adorable! Grats Maple Twinkie.
  • He's filling out & looks great ! Love his poses - he looks like a sweetie. ;)
  • I love the bottom one of him. He might be growing up but he can still do cute puppy eyes.
  • Ohhh he's turning out to be a handsome fellow! :)
  • He is very cute.
  • cute. looks like shirai dog!
  • @timkim Yes, he is linebred from all Shirai dogs. They look very similar, lol :)
  • what a handsome fella !