6 yr old neutered male Kai needs new home - Urbana, MD area

aykayk
edited March 2013 in Rescue
I've just learned of a 6 yr old neutered male Kai that is being re-homed by his owners because of issues with the other male dog in the family. I've invited the owners to post his info on this forum, but I'm not sure if they will.

So for now, if interested in learning more about the dog or in taking in the dog, private message me and I'll forward the owner's email.

Comments

• oh my goodness there was a Kai 30 miles from me this whole time! Wish I could take on another dog at this point, but its just not feasible right now.
  • Hope the dog finds a good home soon.
  • @brittk - There are actually two in your area. It's a situation of two male Kais not getting along.
  • technically 3 im only 39 miles from there :P
  • hi, Toshi and Sake were muzzles now, but that does not stop them going after each other. it is very upsetting for us and stressful for dogs and us. Sake ended up this week in a vet office. he is weakest than Toshi and first I thought he lost his eye. he also could barley walk that evening. we think re-homing is a must now. we love both dogs, but they are not look happy in these circumstance. sad, since we had Toshi for 6 years (almost 7 this summer) and Sake for 8 years.