Do you have human teenagers? (Dog reaction?)

edited February 2013 in Behavior & Training
For those of you that have teenage children:
How do your dogs act when your teenager has one of those "life sucks! I hate it here! I can't wait to grow up!" dramatic outbursts? I know it sounds comical and my dogs think it's a hoot. They usually find a place to lay down and watch the show LOL but I am being serious. Today our 14 year old had one of those mornings and I laughed when I realized the dogs were all hanging out watching the drama unfold (my laughter did not help the human child at all ha!). Kuma had this 'Give me the popcorn.... the movie is about to start' look hahahaha

But the dogs stay calm and relaxed and they don't seem to mind it at all.............. I loath days like that but the dogs seem to see it as entertainment.... Teenage drama is so complicated!

How do your dogs react?

Comments

• London thinks human teenagers are frightening and should be avoided in most cases. Especially groups of them. You never know what shady business they're up to. He likes the stray calm one or when they're not in packs, roaming like wild beasts.
  • yah, otherwise known as my husband.
  • @MapleTwinkie, LOL Too funny!

@Crispy, My Doberman didn't care for groups of teens either. But my kids range from 9 yrs old up to 20 so my dogs are used to teenagers... I guess that's why they find it entertaining instead of frightening!