A hint of things to come

edited February 2013 in Akita (秋田犬)
Okay, as far as hints go, its pretty blatant. :P

@timkim I am so excited! :D

Comments

• Oooooh exciting! These pups should be GORGEOUS!
  • @poeticdragon, I am honestly actually in love with your dogs. Since I've gotten my Shiba, I've wanted an Akita as well, and yours are STUNNING. I can never look at an Akita the same way again after browsing your pictures. I'm not saying this to flatter you or anything, your dogs honestly are just absolutely gorgeous.

I'm glad you're in California, because if you were on the east coast I would end up giving in and harassing you until I could get one of your pups, much to my girlfriends chagrin (she's trying to convince me to get a Rottie or Doberman).
  • You're going to a dog show?

;o)
  • :) attack of the brindles! Can't wait!
  • Ohhhhhhhh! How exciting!
  • these are going to be some stunning puppies :) I will enjoy following this thread!
  • @poeticdragon The soon to come Bijotora?! lol Congrats on the future pup :)
  • @Hinata23 No, this isn't my litter (I don't own the dam). Bijotora will be Bijozakura's brindle daughter from her next litter.
  • I really wished you put him in the ring on Sunday. Personally I think he has filled in quite nicely. Aaron and Ghidora work very well together, I think you would have been surprised by the results.

In fact, I'm quite impressed at Aaron as a handler period. He does very well in the ring.
  • Yeah. After seeing all of the males freak out and knowing I had one of the few who wouldn't, I was regretting my decision! Over and over again in the Q&A Mr. Tsutsui said the dogs had weak temperament. Not my boy. And he would have done great in the group judging to show the "serious" face the Judge wanted. He really gets intense around other dogs.
  • @timkim & @poeticdragon WOOOOOEEE!!! Can't wait !!!! Karin X Ghidora! :D
  • Love that grey (silver?) one on the left!! Well, both actually, but look at the face of the one to the left *squeee*