Kaede Go X Yuusaku Go Puppy Photo Spam 5/06/13

Applications are in and now it's time for the fun part. Waiting for the puppies to come and see what we get.

Here is the ultrasound photo - she drew on them again but this ultrasound tech is right on the money. She called it within hours last year.

Comments

• Looks like Charmander!
  • Do they know about how many puppies at all?
  • edited January 2013
    4for sure maybe 5.
  • Puppies!!!!!
  • We should have a pool. Over/Under
    Males vs Females
    Brindles vs Reds
  • edited January 2013
    Odds are best for two brindles, two reds, two males, two females. So that should have the lowest payout! ;)

However, my informal poll of the last four litters of JA born in So Cal leads me to believe females are much more likely than males.
  • Congrats!,
  • nice!!! congrat! can't wait to see pup.
  • Fingers crossed!! You are lucky to have so few pups, it's the second time we have many puppies in a litter and it is very difficult for both the pups and us.
  • Aww, how cute! Congrats on the pups! Can't wait to see more!
  • 3 males and 1 female! all brindle! this is my guess. let's see if i'm right lol
  • Here is my guess:

brindle female x 2
    red male x1
    red female x1
  • Four bindle females and one red male.

• Congratulations! And... Go, Brindle Girls!!!!
  • Congrats!! Lots of little taro balls =]
  • Gobo jr.!!!!

Congrats!!! :)
  • During a potty run, I jumped on a chance to get some photos.

So day 1 - fur blobs. Compared to the last litter well not much to say accept the whole process was significantly shorter. My gut tells me that the brindles are going to be lighter this time around.

For brindles 1,2,&4 I'm happy with their coloring etc. Bindle 3 has significant amount of white that connects on the left side. It's not a full collar so it is not a DQ fault but it is a significant fault. Red #1 seems lighter than the previous litter but it could be the lighting. The new house is a lot brighter than the old one.

Over all this group seems to move a lot more. Again this is day one so we have a long way to go. I'm pleased with the results, I can't wait to see them grow.

In order of appearance from left to right :)

• Cute!!!!!!!
    love these pups. congrats!
  • edited February 2013
    Eeeee how adorable! Little Akitablobs.
  • They are so cute.
  • just send that significantly faulty one over here! :)

they are all so cute! I love their little white tail tips! Congratulations!
  • @WrylyBrindle I was laughing at your comment. I agree 100% with it too. As of right now she has too much white so it's a fault but I would rather take that fault over not healthy any day of the week.

Some people post puppies hiding their faults, I figured it would be better to be out in the open. Plus as the puppies age people can see how the markings change or not change.

• Both Meichan & her brother Ryu had white markings on their back, like their uncle Gobo. Meichan's disappeared for a while as the adult coat is coming in, but it's coming back again in adult coat form
  • edited February 2013
    The white mark while not desired is not common nor a big deal depending on size. If the white mark makes a collar then it is a DQ fault. It's a bummer that the one has it connecting on one side. So from a show aspect that is a negative and I'll price her accordingly. You could still show her and Head, Structure, etc could make up for it but it would be a point deduction for sure.

From the proud daddy point of view, I love them all.
  • Oh they are adorable just like their mama!! I just want to hold them and snuggle.
  • oh man, their brindling! I can't wait to see what those puppies look like as they age. I be their stripes are going to be bold, clear, and striking. You know I'm a sucker for brindles! :)
  • I really like the stripes (now) on pup 2 and 4. :)

Good luck, little Akitablobs!
  • Such cute little puppy blobs! The brindling already looks so cool on them!