Baby Crocodile

edited January 2013 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
So we were watching a nature show today and figured out that @brada1878 Yamabushi didn't pick a Kai Ken for us but rather a baby crocodile!!!! :-)) lolol

Kunai has the most sad little whine I've ever heard on a dog...and it sounds exactly like a baby croc!!!! He does it if he's not the "chosen" to go do chores... he does it if I'm in the shower and no one else is home for him to be with.... It's so funny, we always just said, "oh... poor lil dude! He just sounds so sad!!" and then we saw the show and we were in hystarics about it!

Our little baby crocodile... this is the closest recording I could find of it:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/audio/2008/jun/24/baby.crocodile.sound

Comments

• lolz. poor croc-y.
  • edited January 2013
    hahah awww that's so cute~ is it possible to video tape him when he whines?? I'd love to see it!! :)

sometimes certain whining dogs pull at my heart strings, haha and this is one of them!
  • edited January 2013
    @thegela - there is a way if I ever get a good phone that I can post from - I hate to admit this outloud but our video camera is so old it still uses tapes, lol!!! I want to get him whining and then also when he is tucking himself in at night - he's the kookiest dog we've ever had and we love it!
  • haha okay I'll be patient! What does he do when he tucks himself in? Dogs are so silly. :)
  • He does this spastic little head bob as he turns his circles back and forth, lays down, head bobs turns back and forth... it's really all about the head bob... :D
  • lol... I have heard that sound too, I think from that litter. That's funny!
  • Wierd but funny! I've never heard that sound from any of mine, but when I played it, they all got quite interested, and Bel came racing down from upstairs to see what it was!
  • lol @shibamistress .... if we do it back to him he gets the crazy shivers and has to be right on top of us!

@brada1878 - it was probably him!!! lol I wonder if any of the other pups do it from his litter??? :-?
  • Lmao yes Mika does this when she starts to whine. It's the funniest noise. She progressively gets loud and obnoxious though and then howls.
  • If I do it back she comes over and rubs her body all over me.
  • edited January 2013
    @tjbart17 - I think Kunai and Mika win the contest for funniest Kai antics! :D heehee
    Kunai's will eventually turn into an arrrrooooo - but that's the biggest his gets, lol
  • Lmfao!! I just saw Gator boys with the baby crocs and Mika is making the noise in her sleep. I'm rolling laughing at her.
  • @tjbart17 - That's awesome!!! These pups are fantastic - what weirdo's!! lolol
  • Tora does it. Usually when I am ignoring her and she wants something.