[VIDEO] Hokkaido Ken and Kai Ken play together in the snow...

Comments

• Aww. The hokkaido seems much broader than kais.
  • edited January 2013
    Kais are kind of long and narrow aren't they? I notice that even in comparison to my Shibas, who aren't as beefy as the Hokkas (well, Toby may be, but he's not supposed to be!). I'm often surprised when picking Leo up about how different his proportions are to a Shiba.

Love the video--cool to see the two together.
  • AWWWWESOMEEE video!!! :D so nice to see them play so well together!
  • The hokka loos so much larger than the Kai!
  • Love that video! Yeah one things I read about Hokkaido is their chests are broader? Something like that.

I really love videos of Hokkaido. I'm set on one being my second dog someday.
  • I love the way our type of dogs play together - they have so much fun!

Someone actually told me that our dogs weren't playing nicely and that they wouldn't trust their own dogs (not NK or even close) to play that way. They would "stop" that behavior for safety... one of those moments where my internal dialog was not allowed to come out of my mouth... lolol

Love the video - they are such free spirits!!!
  • Love the video! If it were humanly possible I would have hearts for eyes while watching it.
  • @CarabooA

That happened to me yesterday. Eevee shows a lot of teeth, growls, and mouths on Mochi. When she okay growls on other dogs, they picked up their Jack Russell and said "no" to Eevee. .. girrr
  • Love it. I want to put my face in their fur and nuzzle for hours.

Awkward.