Lightly used- dog boots and pack

edited December 2012 in Products & DIY
Medium Ruffwear approach pack- green, perfect condition. I bought this in a fit of enthusiasm in the spring and decided not to pack with my big dogs (Reilly is old and I dont ask her to do tricky terrain or go anywhere that Id need to carry extra stuff, and Sage hates going places, period.), and I dont think Matsu will get big enough for a Medium. $45 takes it!

Reilly's boots: Rei's feet are about 2.5" wide and a little more than 3" long. If you are interested in lightly used dog boots for a dog with similar sized feet, consider these! I bought them a few years ago to protect her pads from cuts, but I just never boot her since we moved here, so maybe someone else would like to try boots for cheap?

Medium Ruffwear grip trex boots- 6 of them! Red with a vibram sole. I bought two extra boots in case I lost boots, but I never did. These arent snow boots, they are more like sneakers so your dog doesnt cut his pads or burn his pads on hot hard surfaces. And they are good and grippy for slick surfaces. Also included are 4 of the ruffwear socks, which make them fit snugger. The boots have been lightly worn, but arent damaged or worn down at all. I just cant say they are unworn. $45 takes 6 boots AND the socks!

Medium (I think) MuttLuks- yellow, not the winter fleece lined version, the "all-weather" ones. 4 of them, have been worn, but far from worn out. they have a treated leather sole and a nylon upper -$20 for 4 boots

chryscleary
.com

Comments