Toby Update! (12/7)

edited December 2012 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
I literally haven't been on here in probably 2 years ... so I figured maybe some people would be interested in knowing i'm still around. :P
Graduating college in a week, so i'll finally be able to spend real time with Toby. And once I get my own place + a job, thinking about getting a 2nd dog too.

In the past 3-4 years, he has turned into the perfect companion. I literally couldn't ask for a better dog. He now occupies my bed every night, whether I am there or not. He's an absolute bed hog.

He'll be turning 4 on the 24th. :)

Comments

• OMG, Toby! The beast of a shiba! Welcome back!
  • Yeah believe it or not he's actually gotten lighter. He usually weighs between 30 - 35lbs now. :) not going to be 40lbs ever again. Lol he's still a pretty big boy though.
  • Oh, Ive always liked Toby! Im glad you two are doing so well! I cant see the pictures right now, but I'll check back because he's a handsome shiba! Happy you checked in!
  • Hey there Toby and Toby's owner! I'm glad you two are doing well! :)

I can see one picture looks like there may be two more? I just see

He's looking great either way.
  • Oh? They aren't showing? So weird. :/ I have them hosted on my own personal site. I know I had to refresh the page to see them the first time.
  • refreshing worked! I see the big guy now!
    I love his tail!
    he looks so happy- and very content with his cat friend.
  • edited December 2012
    He looks content there but last night Coda got on the bed and he growled. lol
    Toby doesn't like sharing the bed! :P

Its fine for now but sometimes I have to kick him off the bed for the night. He literally turns into a giant boulder in my bed. I don't have a very large bed. :(
  • we have a twin sized mattress for Ninja. She's massive!