Jerven Bag - For Dogs!

edited November 2012 in Products & DIY
Some of you may have heard of the "Jerven Bag", its a Norwegian Survival system for people. It's a bag you can sleep in, wear, use as a tarp... Anything. It's been around for a long time, and is a very valuable survival tool (I recommend you get one if you spend time in the woods).

Well, now they make it for dogs too!

I thought this was kinda neat. I dunno that I would buy one as I'm pretty sure my NK would eat it, but it would be good for someone with a short-coated breed who likes to winter camp with them. I could see a pittie or Seco liking it.

Here is more info (page 5): http://jerven.mediabook.no/3/

----

Comments

• Pretty interesting would be more useful for Bella. Saya would get hot in it and be like I'm sleeping in the snow! lol
  • These look really cool! I should get one for me. It seems like the human version is versatile enough that you could use it for a dog if you wanted to. Neither of my dogs has ever gotten cold that I am aware of, even when soaking wet in the dead of winter, lol. This would be handy for a dog sled.
  • Pretty interesting, I'm expecting to be in North Carolina for the next two years now that I'm enlisting. Definitely going to invest in one for the winter time.
  • haha my NK would eat it! That was funny.
  • @cezieg my family is military and we've largely been able to take dogs with is when we moved but 4+ times my father moved without us or we had to have friends foster our pups for 6 months. So bot to derail this thread but how are you going to take ren with youon base if you're in barracks?
  • @cdenney I'll start a new topic :)
  • I haven't heard about it and I'm from Norway - I feel little bit stupid :D