Toshi updated pics just over 9 months old

edited November 2012 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
20121115_152543-1

20121115_153115(0)-1

20121115_153144

Comments

• He is growing up into a beautiful dog.
  • Great looking boy you got there!

@sjp051993 Wow! He looks so different from Ren! He's really thick!
  • He's so handsome!
  • Ren has a lot of her mothers traits. The 2 boys and Kazue have a lot of male Tora's traits.
  • Oh my little nephew is a man now!!! He looks great!! fyi that neck thing comes from his mom's side. lol. Looks like he needs a martingale. ;-)
  • Toshi looks so handsome. :)
  • Man he looks great! Very masculine structure. I do see a lot of Ren in that second picture with his jaw and eye structure. It's like in cartoons where the guys are really burly and thick, then the girls are very sleek and fast.
  • I think his head is still growing I think. He's still very fast though, keeps up with small rabbits through hills and bushes. He's been hovering around 41lbs for a few months, I'm expecting a few more pounds to be added over the next 6 months I'm sure.
  • @Mike283 He looks done to me. His head might fill out a little bit, maybe, but I don't think so. 41 pds. is a perfect size for a Kai male.

This is a geeky comment, but he has a great rear hind on him. Nice angles. Really nice angles.
  • @tjbart17 I thought they put on a few more pounds after 9 months?
  • He looks pretty filled out though. Don't you think? Koda's actually back down to his weight at 9 mos. Maybe he was a little chunky when he was 54 pds. He's now 51.4 and slim.

My vet went over his records with me a few weeks ago. I was asking him since I get so many emails from people wondering if their Kai is going to be big like Koda. I should just answer no. lololol
  • He looks really good! A nice thick boy and pretty too!
  • Man, he still has that awesome, natural free stack.