Clicker Training Expo

edited September 2012 in Behavior & Training
There's a Clicker training expo in Jan in SF. Has anyone ever gone to one of these? It's a bit expensive so I really want to know if it's worth the price so any comments would be appreciated!

http://www.clickertraining.com/clickerexpo/registration

Comments

• I have not gone myself due to cost, I have heard super wonderful things by others though who made it for face to face. If expenses are an issue ( registration, travel and hotel, fees) it might be worth it to check out specific instructor's travel seminar list instead, when they might roll around to your area and also the particular sessions of interest from the expo itself. Often various popular sessions from the expo will be posted on the Karen Pryor site and the cost is much reduced.

Have fun if you do go and report back all the fun stuff you did : ) Yeah some of have to live vicariously when travel is not an option.
    Snf

• I would love to go to one, and have also heard they are pretty cool. I really wanted to take the entire Karen Pryor training, though I dont really want to work as a dog trainer--I just thought it would be really useful information. But of course, cost was the issue. So if you can pull it off it's probably pretty cool and worth it, but I hear you about the price. If you go, though, let us know. I'd be super interested in getting your opinions.