Videos of Hokkaido puppies

I thought I would post these videos I found on youtube in case people needed a dose of cute to finish up the work week. :)

Comments

• Thank you for posting these guys are funny!
  • waw...so cute! Thanks for sharing!
  • nice healthy pups, made my day :)
  • Awwwwwww so cute!
  • And another one...because puppies yawning is the cute.

• Some more videos.

• This is too cute to not share:

• So adorable! :)

Love Hokkaido pups and adults.
  • Looks like pretty good parenting. when i was in Hokkaido the breeders were telling me that the males actually take really good care of the pups.
    It looks like we will be getting our Hokkaido puppy in March!!
  • congrats!

awww cute video
  • Congrats jeffnkazuko! I can't wait to see pictures and hear your thoughts on the breed.

• Thanks! If all gos well (fingers crossed) we will be moving to Canada in April, so will pick up a puppy in March. We live in an apartment now but i figure we can handle an 8-week old puppy here for a few weeks before we fly out.
  • I'd love a hokkaido pup one day.

Saya would enjoy dog with similar playstyle she can be loud when she wrestles which freaks Bella out. lol

Bella prefers to play chase with Saya not wrestle.

Thanks for posting these videos I love them. :)

I need search for some myself to contribute. hehe
  • edited December 2012
    @jeffnkazuko Hey, congratulations! That's so exciting. If I remember correctly, in another thread you mentioned wanting a female. Are you planning on getting a female?

---
  • Yes, still planning on a white female if one is available. Would really like to bring back a pair but I am moving back to Canada after 23-years here and I think one dog will bring enough chaos for now.
  • @jeffnkazuko Again, it's so awesome you'll be getting a Hokkaido. And hopefully a white one. :) I'm working on either a white or a brindle, though I'm leaning more toward white for the time being. Hearing that you'll be getting a Hokkaido soon makes me more excited for my future Hokkaido, and I'm not as far along in the process as you.
  • I can't have any more dogs for years to come, but all you future hokka breeders- please bring in some brindles so I can hit you up in several years! :)
  • @jeffnkazuko Congratulations! That's awesome, you must be really excited! You're moving to Canada from the US?
  • @WrylyBrindle I always think of you when I consider importing a brindle Hokka. :)

@cezieg I believe @jeffnkazuko lives in Japan. I don't remember exactly where, though.
  • I love the brindle Hokkaido.

B&T Hokkaido then Brindle, then red is my three favorite colors in the breed. I like the white too, but those three are my favorite.
  • Yes, moving from Tokyo to Calgary. Talked to the breeder yesterday and he thinks he will ha e a puppy for me in March. Will keep everyone updated.
  • @jeffnkazuko omg congratulations!!! that is so exciting! Do you plan to breed? My Kai needs a friend and I really want a Hokka for my next dog! (ps: I am from Toronto~ yay Canada!)
  • More videos...

• I am not sure about doing any breeding but it may be a possibility in the future. My wife will probably be back to Japan at least once a year so not so hard to pick up another dog if want one.
  • Hey, the red collar puppy is MY GIRL: SETA ( above, from the 4 -yellow, blue, pink and red collar pups) :-)))
  • Seta grows fast, and she has a fantastic character, I LOVE HOKKAIDO!!!
    Of course our shibas are same :-)