Suteishii No Kazue of Yamabushi

edited August 2012 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
So I figured Kazue deserved her own thread now.

IMG_0973
tired after a day at the farm

268748_458617950846862_563688636_n
Mother and Daughter

IMG_0958
Playing with the boys

IMG_0946

IMG_0940

IMG_0954

Comments

• Gorgeous! I like the first picture a lot XD
  • She has been sleeping like that for an hour now. A full day of playing really wore her out.
  • A tired dog is a happy dog, and she sure looks happy haha. She has really pretty brindling, the farm looks like a blast for the pups too!
  • The dogs love the farm. Sad part is my parent are getting ready to move so I will not be able to take them there to play anymore.
  • That's too bad. A lot of land is always good for dogs. :\
  • That last pic is marvelous! I have to comment on Tora though. She has those sensitive eyes that Koda has. I love those eyes.
  • Tora is my girl and she knows it. Tora has decided since she is pregnant that she is allowed to eat whatever she wants. This included what was left of my dinner tonight. I set the plate down and turn my back for a second and she helped herself to it. This is the same dog that never touches my food.
  • bahahahahahaha!! Koda would never! She must be eating for a few pups. I am very excited for Tora x Akashi pups. I love that guy. He's pretty damn awesome!
  • She normally would NEVER think of doing such a thing. That is just below her.
  • It's the Akashi babies influencing her. :-)
  • They are making her gassy too.
  • Ha! Ann's right! Akashi's spreading the mischief thru his puppies! :)
  • I heart Akashi!!! He's not that mischievous. He just knows what he wants and does it. lol. He cracks me up. I'll never forget him at the expo. He just wanted all attention on him in his very calm "I'm just going to block the crowd from walking so they will give me treats" way.
  • edited August 2012
    @tjbart17 Goro is SO like that! That's how he seems to get away with most things! He's so calm and cool when he's doing something he's not suppose to that I sometimes don't catch him until it's too late! It's almost sneaky... but he doesn't sneak around he just does things like it's all good. "I'm calm, I'm cool and I'm going to walk my calm and cool self to the trash and pick out some snacks. It's all good because I'm cool and they all love my fatness!"
  • Lol you're lucky if you have an Akashi Jr. I'm really infatuated with him.