Yamabushi no Sora**puppy spam**

Here are a few pictures of the newest addition to our family, Sora. She arrived on Friday, July 13th. Thank you Brad and Jen!!! She fits our family PERFECTLY!!! We love her Yoda ears :-) We will try and get some video up shortly.

Sora

Sora

Sora

Sora

Sora

Comments

• Hi Sora! You are very cute! I especially like the stripes between your eyes!
  • She's adorable! I love her facial markings, they are really cool.
  • She is cute. She is the one I did not get to meet. She had already been dropped off when Jen got to my place.
  • Aw!!! Really really cute!
  • Congratulations! Her little face is adorable :)
  • What a face!! Such a cutie!!!!!!!!!
  • She is adorable! Congrats!!!
  • Wow what a cute pup, congrats!
  • Oh, Sora! She was one of my favs from Haru's litter. Super loving little girl!
  • That first pic is really cute!
  • Adorable! Congrats :)
  • She's adorable! Congrats!

She looks like if my Wraith & Dragoon had a puppy! haha ~
  • Congrats! She is gorgeous! :)
  • Really cute pup. Congrats!
  • @Sangmort How about adding another pup? lol
  • So cute.. Love her colors
  • @obuk - LOL! We already have another on the way, which brings us to 4, our maximum. ;) ~
  • who's the new pup?
  • Wow, osy! I remember when you had none and devised plans to steal forum puppies.

Sora is super cute.
  • @Sangmort OMG! LOL and i second Chrystal's question!! I too remember you asking tons (!) of questions (a great thing btw!) and virtually stealing all the puppies. Now you will have 4. What kind of dog will it be this time?
  • LOL Yeah, it's been a long time, huh?

4th will be another dutchie. Wraith's 1/2 brother :) ~
  • Sora's a little cutie! Congrats on your new addition. I am so jealous, I want it to by my turn!
  • Congrats on Sora! Super cute!

And congrats to Osy for the soon to be new arrival too!
  • @Sangmort awesome! I missed your dog research on this forum cause that must have been during the time i was barely on here.
  • She is super cute!
  • wow! those ears are huge! she's a haru x ??? (I'm guessing ritsu)
  • edited July 2012
    Haru x Akashi

She had her vet visit today... 9.9 lbs!!!! She done very good, layed down on the table and tried to go to sleep while the vet was pokin and prodin...lol
  • what a good girl, Sora! :) if you consistently create 'it's no big deal' handling experiences, she could remain so trusting and calm! My kai has so far (she is also a Yamabushi dog- out of Haru's first litter).
  • Sora is so cute!
  • Thanks guys :)

@squiggley25 - Sorry for the thread hijack! I think we need more pictures of Sora to make up for it :D ~