Probiotics are a godsend for Trooper

I just had to write and tell everyone that my rescued dog, Trooper, is doing amazing!! A very knowledgeable pet food store owner told me to try probiotics for him, since he kept getting sick, eating grass, etc....WELL>>>> I have had amazing results and no upset stomach or grass eating since! He has also learned to not chase the cats, and is trying hard to no be aggressive with other dogs. In all, we are one happy household and I can't imagine life without this amazing boy!! When we are out, I had 3 people comment on how well behaved he was, and others says they could tell he was so well taken care of because his fur is so pretty (this was the dog who they though had sebaceous adenitis!!??) Wow....life is pretty good with an akita!! He is the Super Trooper!

Comments

• That's awesome! Glad he's doing great!! We used the probiotic Bene-Bac for ChoCho since she was having loose green poop that smelled like death non stop for 2 months and it really helped a ton!
  • That's cool. I use pre and pro biotics with Conker when he's having digestive issues.
  • Super Trooper! I love it! Let the good times roll! :)
  • Thanks for all the comments! I even asked my horse vet what she thought of the probiotics and she said she loved them!! If even one more person can get the relief Super Trooper has this post will be worth it!!