Tora showing a little drive

Took the dogs out to potty a little bit ago. Not thinking too much of it. Hiro and the pups in the pen and Tora and Kuma on the flexi. Only time I ever use the flexi is when I take those 2 out to potty. Its just a quick trip to the back yard and then back in the house. All the sudden Tora is standing on her hind legs. It took me a few seconds to figure out what he was looking at.

Can you see it
IMG_0811

She really keyed up on it once we got down to the part where the electric fence has been removed.
IMG_0812

IMG_0813

Got a short video before she got a little too wild. Post it in a second.

Comments

• Here is the video. She got very vocal and wound up shortly after I turned the camera on my phone off. Kuma was keyed up on the bunny as well at that point and it was all I could do to hold them back.

• I can't see the video right now, but it's something about my browser that sometimes shows them, sometimes doesn't. Love the pics, though!

Cool about the drive, though!

Leo and I have seen a rabbit every morning when we get up for his dawn pee break. The first morning, it scared him (it's as tall as him!) and all his hair was up and he ran. The last two mornings, he's chased it. (but he comes right back). I figure that's not bad for a young puppy!
  • I can't see it. Is it a turkey?

Koda has LOTS of drive. He would not have been so polite.
  • edited June 2012
    Rabbit. It took me forever to figure out what she was going nuts about. Tara, if she would have been off lead it would have been totally different. She early does have very good leash manners.
  • Oh rabbits are the worst! I always keep Koda on lead in rabbit territory. They can hop forever. Squirrels just run up trees then the dog stops but rabbits just go and there goes the dog too.