Yamabushi no Kunai - New SPAM - 1-9-13

edited January 2013 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
Hi Everyone!!!

We have Kunai home and everything is going fabulous! All three girls love him and he is doing great snuggled into his crate right now after a morning full of fun (waking at 5:45) lol
Mirra and Kitora went with me to meet Jen as the welcoming committee - Mirra had a lot to say about the whole meet up and had to get back in the car but once we were on the road heading home everything settled in quite nice! Kitora was her great self that she always is. I had leashes everywhere as we were all trying to get in on the meet and greet with the sweet little boy!! I'm thinking that a multiple dog class that teaches synchronization would be beneficial.... hahaha
I'll get pics posted later - right now I'm late getting out to do my chores but needed to share that, "he's home, he's home!"

@brada1878 @creativejen (did I type his reg. name correctly?)

:oD

Edit for spam!!! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All racked out AGAIN!!!

He's a hoot!!! He does not think he's small at all... was growling at the big girls today telling them what's up!! I can tell that he already knows he's the only "man" around here... be he little or not...lol (on four legs...just so we're clear in case the hubby ever gets on here..lolol)

Comments

• @CarabooA - yep, that's right! Glad he made it home safe! He's a cutie, huh?
  • When I get back from my hike, there better be Kunai & Kitora photos up here...
  • Kunai is a cute name! :) I can't wait to see pictures.
  • Congrats! And you had better hurry up with those photos! :)
  • Congratulations on the new puppy! Glad they all get along!
    Also *tap tap tap* photos? :P
  • Congrats! Let me add my voice to the "must see pics!" chorus!
  • Waw hes so cute
  • I've gotta get a really good one of his face straight on... He has the best face ever!!!
  • Aww...Mackinzie loves her lil boy! Congratulations! :)
  • So adorable!
  • Super cute! He's got a nifty color.
  • He's a cutie!
  • Congratulations. Great to hear that everyone is settling in well. Your little girl looks very proud of the new addition! I get to pick up kumai's brother next weekend, very excited.
  • Aww he's a handsome little guy! Looks like your daughter has a new best friend too :)
  • He is gorgeous! :) Congratulations!!!
  • awe he's so cute... i want one lol.
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks guys! Yeah, we are really really happy with Brad and Jen's pick for us. We love his color too - And yep, Kinz loves to surround herself with anything fuzzy and loves adding one more pup to our family!!

I'll get more pics of him in the next couple of days. He was in a shell a little yesterday but sure is coming out of it this morning! He's hilarious!

@lizzysilvertongue - you gotta get one!!! lol
  • Awe I'm so happy for you! I only remember him from the puppy cam, but he was insanely hilarious. The boys were my nieces favorites because they were so rambunctious. I can't wait to watch him grow.

Mika gets here on Wednesday. You said he woke up at 5:45? I'm not looking forward to that.
  • LOl, @tjbart17 - and this morning it was 5:30 - He is such a character!!! I'm SO going to start taking naps with Kinz again... hahaha Can't wait to see pics of Mika when you get her!!!
  • @CarabooA Eek 5:30? Wait is that 4:30 here in Ca? Oh no!!!! ha ha ha.

I'm getting to the point of over excitement/fear now. I have everything ready for her. Now I just need her to come and turn my whole world upside down. She will definitely be worth it though. I think Koda is going to love her!!
  • @tjbart17 yep! 4:30 your time... hahaha maybe I don't feel quite so bad about 5:30 now... lol

I bet Koda will too! Ki is letting Kunai crawl all over her! She loves the little guy, just no self control about how rowdy she gets. She's sent him rolling a couple of times... this morning when her energy was through the roof she was on her back and he pounced her tummy- she put her back foot under him and kinda launched him (not very far) and he jumped back up and pounced again.. the antics around here require a new video camera... I'll have to talk to Jason about that...lol
  • edited June 2012
    More pics of the Kunai terror!! :oD He's so awesome, he really jumps in the middle of anything! You'll have to forgive Ki's orange spot on the side of her face. She got a cheat grass abscess a few weeks ago and the Hydrogen Peroxide turned that spot of fur orange. Waiting for it to grow out and then clip it up... poor girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(with Kitora)
  • Aww, I love Kai puppies, they are so dang cute!
  • Awww! They are awesome! Too cute!
  • my daily "awwwww!!" I love seeing them play! They both look great! I love the last one- "She's SQUISHING me!!" :) hee hee!
  • Wow what a cute pup!
  • He's very cute! He looks more mature than his sister. I wonder if it's just the red color. Poor Mika has no one who will wrestle with her yet. Koda is a bit too big and scared of hurting the puppy. They are really cute pictures.
  • We were joking about that because Saydee and Mirra both have restraint with him but because Ki is only 7 months she doesn't hold back much!! We have to look out for the little guy, but I tell you what... he doesn't back down when she gets so rowdy - he actually tries to tell her off rather than running away! An 8 week old puppy telling someone almost full grown where to go when she gets too rough... funny thing to watch!!
  • These pics are really cute. You are lucking to have such great playmates. I guess I have to do the wrestling :-)
  • Oh, he has grown SO much since I posted these! Here are some updates on the Kunai Monster. He is a hoot! A very odd, wonderful mix of temperament that I've ever met in a dog. Some days I think he's just relishing being the big "man" of the pack, lol.

The Anderson 5:
    Photobucket

Photobucket

The only real way to get a good shot of him is a "sit-wait" otherwise he's always on the go...
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Favorite is Kai Kisses
    Photobucket

2 against 1 - the only way to even the score!
    Photobucket

They do this a lot (even now that Kunai is bigger) these three are a riot to watch. I've never seen 3 dogs play so well together!
    Photobucket