Ari Pictures

I haven't posted any Ari pictures from when he was a puppy til now (6 months) so here are a few and of him playing. If you are on the Shiba Inu forum some are duplicates. Have a ton of pics on my phone just haven't uploaded them all to photobucket quite yet!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Comments

• I love those pictures. :)
  • edited May 2012
    Super cute. He totally reminds me of my Kaori when she was around that age. =]!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Nice! :o)
  • Cute pictures! That are by the lake looks like an awesome dog area, is that a dog park or your property? Gotta love the head tilt :)
  • @h_bk44-Wow that looks like a lookalike! Haha. There is another one on the Shiba Inu Forum that looks like him too (a lot of shibas do but yours really looks like him!)

@cezieg-the pics by the lake are actually at the dog park we go to. There is a beach area with water (he doesn't go in) and the rest of the park is fenced in with trails.
  • @Harletonio - I am curious to see what Ari looks like now. Do you have a new picture you can share?
  • Hi h_bk44! Here are a few more recent ones. Do you have pics of Kaori?
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • edited January 2013
    Oh my gosh!!! Sooooo adorable...just lurking and saw this now, love the head cock :)
  • Too cute! :)