Lovely Little Kuma spam!

I am of the opinion that there can never be too many pics of this handsome dog (and of course my opinion is not biased by being his very proud humom) on the web..

This is Kuma. He was born on the 16th of April 2010 in Bergen, Norway in a litter of 5. They were the breeder's D-litter, so his "real" name is Darwin. While I'm studying we're staying in Budapest, Hungary, but in a few years we'll be moving back to Norway for good. Kuma can't wait to go home, because he thinks it's much better to run around in mountains and forests than on concrete and city parks.
Kuma also has a tumbr, and he's always on the lookout for more shiba-blogs to follow! http://littlekuma.tumblr.com/

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Spam over... for now!

Comments

• Great pics! Love the one of him in the air!
  • He's a handsome little guy! Super cute puppy picture haha. He looks right at home in the snow and dry grass
  • What a charmer he is. Really looks like that snow is home!
  • Very handsome Shiba! I love the photo of him on the bed :)
  • very handsome boy!!!
  • Love pictures of him! The puppy one is so adorable it's almost illegal. haha

What kind harness he has the yellow/silver one? I seen them few times on friend's dog..
  • Thank you all for liking the pictures <3

@Saya The harness is some low-priced stuff I got from Sweden, now eternally resting in the trash as it was giving him blisters on both front legs. A bit sad cause it was the only harness he wouldn't try to hide from when I pulled it out :p
  • I love how nicely the snow brings out his colour, but the green grass vs. red coat is almost better. Happy dog, nice weather.. doesn't get any better than this :D

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

• Cute grassy pictures.
  • Love the grass pictures! Is that in Hungary?
    I wish Florida grass wasn't so itchy or I'm sure Tsune would be laying down and playing in it.
  • @cezieg: Yeah, that's in Hungary :) How's Florida on a shiba? Guess they don't get thick winter-fur, but how do they do in the hot weather?

Last weekend we had a short trip to Norway to attend the annual Japanese-breeds dog show (Japanspesialen), and also to drop Kuma off at my sister's who's gonna be a temporary dog owner while I do my exams down here.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

• edited June 2012
    @paranoidparrot Florida's good for Tsune, we take nice walks/runs in the mornings and evenings, then in the afternoon heat he'll want to go for a short walk or run around in the backyard for 5mins, then it's time for a nap :) I've only had him for 3 months now so I'm not sure about the winter coat, it got pretty cold last year so hopefully he'll grow in a winter coat. It would be really cool to see him with a nice thick coat!
    It looks like that show was a lot of fun, and Kuma is obviously the most handsome of all those Shibas! Did a lot of people camp out there or just set up tents for the day? I wish we had something like that around Florida
  • edited September 2013
    Photobucket
    Photo: Harriet SG
  • Woooooah, one year since the last spam!

Kuma is doing great! He is now 3 1/2 years old. He started growling at pugs, but as long as he is fine with other dogs I guess I can live with the fact that he is a little bit racist.

Humom is in her last year of vet-school, so hopefully there is not much time left till he can stop being a city-dog and become a full time mountain-goat.

photo P7231845_zps97352566.jpg

photo P4117499_zps659842e1.jpg

photo P8142581_zps4b0095f6.jpg

photo P9063221_zpsb53b948a.jpg
  • This is my first time in this thread. Kuma is a very handsome boy. I love the shiba puppy face in the puppia harness and the stick play with the akita. I definitely agree that he looks at home in nature.
  • Lovely little kuma certainly is very lovely! Great pictures! :)