Toshi spam

edited April 2012 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
Hes 11 weeks tomorrow and 14.2 lbs as of today

Sleeping
IMG_20120417_191329

Close up
IMG_20120417_191347

IMG_20120414_152352

Tried to get some of his brindle showing but it only shows under certain lighting
IMG_20120417_095915

I know hes a little flaky, I switched him to Great Life today to help with this

IMG_20120417_095921

He will never stand still for a photo
IMG_20120417_191017

IMG_20120417_191026

Comments

• wawwww!!!!
  • His tail is fluffier, but yep Toshi is definitely Koda's mini-me. Here's Koda's thread at that age.
    http://www.nihonken.org/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/3966/little-koda-update/p1

Sorry but he also has Koda's dandruff. I feed Great Life and for the most part that takes care of it. But when Koda blows coat like right now I have to add in Nutramax Welactin. This stuff is awesome! And great for the joints!
  • Ohhh Toshi is too cute <3
  • He reminds me so much from Nuuk as a puppy! He is really cute.
  • There is my little boy!!!!!!! I miss having him around here. He has a couple pounds on his sisters. Glad to see he seems to be getting along with the cat.
  • @sjp051993 how much is his brother at right now?
  • I am not sure how much Kazan is right now. I will have to see if I can find out
  • So cute! Toshi's brindle are visible in the pics. :)
  • That's cute Kai Mike! Let's hope he turns into a hog terror.
  • His brother Kazan is 15 pounds right now
  • @sjp051993 they are really close, Toshi was 15.6 as of last night. One more set of shots before I start taking him everywhere.
  • Toshi!!!!!!!! We need pics. :-D

@shishiinu you would've been proud of Koda. He wanted a piece of llama at the expo. He was ready for the grab. He got Kishin excited too.
  • That's awesome! I so wish I was there, I'm going to have to do some thing for next year. Hopefully I will be working a different shit.
  • @tjbart17 He really has too much energy to be confined to the house and the backyard, can't wait to be able to take him to parks and hiking. Did you ever look at Koda's record of his weights?
  • He's so cute and looks like such a happy pup!

@shishiinu--We hope that YOU will be working a different "shit" as well. Buahhaahaha!
  • @Mike283 I did get Koda's records back. I'll post them this weekend. I am housesitting for my parents and didn't bring my laptop, so I kind've suck right now. I'll go through them all though.

He does look like his Uncle Koda so much. He's adorable.
  • He is still so darn cute. His sisters are off the wall with their energy levels right now.
  • @tjbart17 ok thanks
    @sjp051993 he has his moments, about every other day he wants to be a little difficult. He analyzes a lot when playing and chasing toys. He has this habit of always wanting to bring random sticks in with him from the backyard, I tossed one he had in the garage and every time he remembers his stick he wanted is in the spot I tossed it.
  • @Mike283 Koda loved sticks as a puppy, and grabbed one on every potty walk. I would allow him to carry them to the door and then gave the "leave it" command. He always had a little pile by the door. It was so cute. He caught onto that command quickly using the sticks.
  • @tjbart17 I give him the "drop it" command and he usually let's it go, the bigger the stick the more reluctant he is to let it go. Does Koda snore a lot cause Toshi does
  • He gets that from his momma. Tora snores a lot.
  • @sjp051993 good to know, he's howled in his sleep a couple times and scared the crap out of the cat
  • His mom does that too. She seems to dream a lot so she often barks, growls and howls in her sleep. Wakes everyone up when she does. Tora was also big on sticks as a pup.
  • @Mike283 Koda snores sometimes, but not always. Only if he's laying on his back. He did dream a lot as a pup though and did howl in his sleep a lot!
  • edited April 2012
    @sjp051993
    @tjbart17

IMG_20120424_115628.jpg

IMG_20120424_115726.jpg

IMG_20120425_123807.jpg

IMG_20120425_123817.jpg

IMG_20120427_164219.jpg

IMG_20120427_164230.jpg

hes at a little over 17lbs now, and I'm pretty sure I didn't measure right but I think he's around 15"-16" tall
  • :) he has a cat friend! :)
    Toshi looks very sweet!
  • @Mike283 Oh he is adorable!!!! His muzzle is filling out nicely. I do think you are going to have a larger Kai when he grows up.

Isn't it funny how they kind've look like cats from the back at this age? Koda has always loved my cat Chanel, and had great manners around her. It looks like Toshi does as well. As a puppy, he would offer her his toys/treats. She thought he was pretty dumb, but he keeps her warm on winter nights.
  • eeek!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic with him and the cat!