Tora's Puppies-Ren will be leaving soon

Realized I never posted any puppy pics on the forum. They were all on Facebook. I know I have been a poor puppy mom. The girls are 10 weeks old as of wednesday. Can't believe they are growing so fast.

http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/sjp051993/

Hope this link works

Comments

• cute!!! :) though i have been following them on FB!!
  • Yeah, all their pics are on Facebook. I realized though not everyone was on Facebook.
  • Cute! Did you keep one or two?
  • My plan is to only keep one (Kazue). still working on finding the right home for Ren.
  • Is she going for a pet, or to show/breed?
  • Nice litter! :o)
  • Very good looking pups. Ther are ToraxTora right?
  • edited April 2012
    Oh my babies!!! :-D I love how their ears are so goofy at this age! They remind me of this Koda pic. He looked like a bat with wings. lmao

Luckily he quickly grew out of it.

It does amaze me though. This litter has continued to look a lot like Koda. I can't wait to see how they keep growing!!
  • She could go into either type of home. She has nice structure. Momma Tora's rear angles carried over into the pups. She has a little softer temperament than the others, but is still very outgoing. This is the Tora X Tora litter. They have their daddy's nice tail and thick coat.
  • And Thanks Brad!!!! You and Jen had a hand in producing this litter. Thank you for importing Tora.
  • Pups are so cute! I love them all. :)

• @ sjp051993 - I know what you mean I never remember to get them on here either... maybe I can soon, I also was thinking about making a thread for Taka... So how is your xtra girl looking.going to check out the pictures now...
  • She is growing nicely. Nothing flashy about her, but is the sweetest thing around. She is finally starting to get in some brindle. She is a lot like her mother, gonna have aloof leg under her.
  • so I don't know which one is which???? Hiro has some very nice color going on though...
  • These were taken with my phone today. They are growing so fast.

http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/sjp051993/
  • Here are a couple of updated pics.

Kazue

DSCF0625

Ren

DSCF0628
  • Love the pictures! Such cute little ones.
  • They were all in the pen playing today. Was only able to get video of the end,

• Oooooh, the are so cute!
    :3
  • They are so cute. Koda is very proud of how beautiful his nieces are. he he.
  • Nice video. Say, what's your playpen made of?
  • They are just ex pens that I have added some post in the ground for support. Where I am I cannot put up anything that is not portable.
  • Ren is like a little mountain goat. She can climb up and onto anything. She has already mastered the back of the couch.

DSCF0644
  • So beautiful! Love the last pic :)
  • OH that's cute. She doesn't quite fit.
  • Nope, but it is her favorite spot to sit.
  • Like cats ! ;)
  • Yes, they are very catlike.

The girls went for their final booster today. Kazue is a whopping 21.4 pounds and petite Ren is only 16.8. Ren is gonna be just like her momma and always have that trim, athletic build.
  • Here are a couple pics of Kazan. He is the boy that went to Quebec. Already a whopping 28 pounds at 4 months of age.

kazan7

kazan6