Kishu Ken "Kishin"

I figured Kishin deserved his own thread. He's just too cute not to share with the forum...

This is Kishin, our Kishu Ken puppy. He came from our fellow forum member, Gen ( @shishiinu ). He's about 9 weeks old in these pics...

Kishin - Kishu Ken

Kishin

Kishin

Kishin

Kishin is doing great here with the crew, he loves all the Kai pups and the big dogs. He particularly likes Ahi. He is a little monster - steels our stuff, jumps on the dogs, bites our legs, humps the pups. This is why we call him "white devil". lol

Kishin
"I couldn't help but notice that 'Echinsu Ocha' part. Did you just referred to me as 'White Devil'?"

----

Comments

• He's super cute! He stands out against all the kai! Congrats!
  • He's great!!!!! It's like nothing phases him. Does he ever slow down?

Is he like an active Kai with no fear?
  • He's pretty dang adorable. He stands out so much compared to the Kai! It's cute that he likes Ahi so much.
  • Thats my boy! He sounds like he is doing well with your pack, he did really well with all the dogs here so no surprise at all. Glad I was able to get you guys a good pup. Now we just need Osy and Julie's sister to post up...
  • Nice looking pup! Lotsa holes in the ground! Lol
  • Kinshin is so cute!
  • @tjbart17 - Yea, he's like a non-reactive Ahi puppy. Or a fearless "hard" Kai. He reminds Jen and I of a puppy we've raised before in the past, but can't figure out which puppy.

@shishiinu - He's perfect, Gen. Nice work! ;o)

@musashi - Oh yea, the Kai love to dig. lol

----
  • ha! He sounds like his sister, minus the humping. She knows she's not big enough to take on the boys yet, so she bites their feet to drop the toy then picks it up & runs away with it ;)

Super cute. All the pups are ridiculously adorable!

@Shishiinu - Been dieing to take some quality pics outside to post up for the forum, but it's been raining...& on top of that, around 35 degrees. :\ ~
  • Holy crap 35 degrees! Yeah I would stay in too.
  • He is VERY cute! I love the one floppy ear and one pricked ear :) Congrats on the new pack member!
  • Fearless! Deinitely a Kishu. :)
  • @Sangmort It gets to be 20 degrees here! And it doesn't rain when it's that cold. Sucks. I have to suffer through cold weather without snow.

@Shishiinu Don't move to Napa then. ha ha ha. It gets colder there at night in the winter.
  • @shishiinu - My sister made a membership, just need her to post her introduction lol. =) So hopefully pics of Kirin will be up soon!
  • Augh! Kishin is so cute! I love him against all the Kai pups. :) He looks like an amazing little terror for them.
  • @tjbart17: I guess I will just have to wear more layers!
  • Can't wait to see Kirin. and the other ones.
  • @shishiinu I'd be so excited if you moved up here! I would bug you all the time. Oh wait, I'm not trying to discourage you. That statement might backfire on me.
  • It's all good Tara! I still want to move up there so bad. It sucks that there aren't too many job openings up that way. Every where I have looked is no bueno.
  • @tjbart17 - Same here! It alternated between rain one day, & extreme cold the next...for a week!! & of course, now it's high 80's low 90's during the day, & 30s/40s at night. So ridiculous. ~
  • @shishiinu Oakland and SF are hiring. Have you tried Muni Police in SF? Pretty sweet job from what I hear.

@Sangmort 80-90? That's just too much for February. I'm heading off to the Tahoe house tomorrow to try and see some sort of snow. This winter has been ridiculous!!
  • @tjbart17 - Yep. & I'm sure next week will be back to the 40's during the day. The weather has been unable to make up it's mind as to what season we're in. ~
  • @Sangmort - 20F isn't "extreme cold". LOL :oP
  • @brada1878 - It is when you live in FL!! Don't you remember me freezing my tail off in Taos?! & it was like...55 haha ~
  • @tara: definitely not those two agencies. Oakland and SF both laid off a lot beat cops and SD hired a bunch of those guys. I want to work rural areas and that's where the problem is.
  • It's usually around 45-55 here during the day and anywhere from 25-35 at night right now. And raining, always. So everything is SOAKED. And if ti gets cold enough there's a layer of ice on everything, but it melts the next day. If it snowed I'd like the cold more but it doesn't so I hate it.
    For me, it's either gotta be hot and dry or cold and snowy. Not cold and wet, or hot and humid, or humid and wet... Oregon is nice and all but the weather here is not my thing.

Unfortunately I've "adapted" to the colder temperatures somewhat. When I lived in Arizona, 55 was FREEZING but now I can go out in it in a t-shirt XP
  • 20F nothing compared to 10F or below! OMG weather like that makes me shiver! Bella potties so fast because she is cold Saya I gotta layer when she goes to potty she wants play in all the snow! haha

Luckily this winter been pretty warm with only a few cold spells. One day last week it was like 15F with the wind chill or sometime this month. Brr!
  • Lol funny thing is 30-50 is too cold for me but below 30 doesn't bother me. I actually prefer it haha. Winter time is the only time I miss living in Illinois.
  • I'm going up to Palomar mountain tomorrow to play in the snow. Anyone down to go?
  • 15F is warm for Taos at night this time of year.
  • Sorry Brad guess I sidetracked poor kishin's thread :x

But it is nice hearing all the temps all over :p ~