Ninja & Portia Graduate!!!

edited March 2008 in General

So tonight was Ninja and Portia's Beginner Obedience Class Graduation!  They got these little grad hats, sooo cute!  We did a race game and Ninja wasn't so thrilled to be so close to the other dogs in line, and snapped at a yorkie.  But other than that, he knew all the tricks and got through the race pretty fast!  Portia did really well too, I was quite surprised by her.  Here are some pics!

Ninja Congrats! YAY!

Portia Congrats! YAY! Portia is like, "ugh...this hat is suffocating me!" (as you can see, I still have the red glow from being sunburned on sunday Yell but it did give me some color!)

These are pics on the drive there, I think its so cute how they cuddle in the car.

Awwww...

Portia's tongue looks funny.  I don't know what she was doing, but Ninja was finishing a yawn.

Comments

• RyuRyu
    edited November -1

CONGRATS NINJA AND PORTIA! I'm hoping Ryu will do well on graduation day too - only two more weeks! So far, he has learned "sit", "down", "stand", "off", "steady", and "take it"! :)

• edited November -1
    Congratulations Ninja and Portia! :D So cute in their graduation hats.
  • edited November -1

CONGRATULATIONS NINJA AND PORTIA!!!

Romi, you and John must be really proud! Way to go! This is how they grow. Pretty soon they'll be graduating from college Tongue out

• edited November -1

First of all, congratulations to both of them and to you and John! You must be very proud parents! Smile

Second, I love the cuddling in the car. It's adorable! 

Now, since they don't read this forum and can't get upset, tell us who did better. Wink

• edited November -1
    Congrats to both of them!!!! They look so darn cute with their caps on.
  • edited November -1

Thanks All Laughing.

Dave - To be Honest, Portia already knew the basic commands, Sit, Down, Stay, etc.  So she kind of had a head start.  But I really think Ninja did better.  LOL.  Ninja is willing to learn and please, you can see it in his eyes and how fast he reacts to the commands.  Portia on the other hand likes to test and test and test.  Sometimes she won't know what Sit means, she'll just stand there and look at you like "I don't know what you're talking about lady"  Shes such a brat sometimes.  But she does know the commands, just doesn't feel like doing them sometimes.  So I think overall, Ninja did better. hehehe IM NOT CHOOSING FAVORITES!

• edited November -1
    Yea! congrats! Those caps are cute.