Meet Naoki

edited January 2012 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Hi,
Naoki, my shiba female is almost 2 years old. She's so lovely, smart, independent, cuddling. Well i'm not very objective ^^.
She loves to play with all kind of dog, she's crazy about the beach and the snow. She's so happy to meet her shiba's friends in Paris's park once
per month and she has fun with her 2 best "friends" in my parents's garden.

Here, some of pics ;)

One months old
Naoki 1 month old

2 months old - The day we came for her
Naoki 2 months old

6 months old - Look so serious :P
Photobucket

The first snow !!
Photobucket

Naoki and her friends (Dogs of my parents)
Chrismas treat

Naoki at the beach
Photobucket

I'm freeeeeeee
Photobucket

Oh birds !!
Naoki at the beach

Photobucket

Meet her shiba's friends
Naoki and friends

Naoki and friends

Naoki and friends

Comments

• Welcome! Very cute pup! :)
  • Welcome to the forum I love the pictures and name is really cute. :)
  • Hi Charlotte,

Naoki is a really cute Shiba. The girl definitely has legs. How much does she weight? My girl has the shorter legs while my boy has legs like Naoki, so I am just curious. Are there many Shibas in France?

Sandra
  • edited January 2012
    She's 15.75 inches (40cm) at withers and 22 lbs (10kg).
    There is about 400 shibas registrered in France.
    A few years ago, it was a rare dog but now it become more popular due to fashion... There is only 4 great kennels. Naoki comes from to "Les portes de la moria" kennel, the best breeding since 2005 (Merci Ina ;))
  • Naoki is very cute! Welcome!!
  • Holidays ♪ it was so nice ;). We were in French Alps

French Alps 2012 Feb

French Alps 2012 Feb

French Alps 2012 Feb

French Alps 2012 Feb

French Alps 2012 Feb

French Alps 2012 Feb
  • woa! Beautiful!
  • Welcome! Your pictures are wonderful.
  • Gorgeous scenery!
  • Wow she is really beautiful. Love her expression and presence! :) Great pictures...
  • Daww she's gorgeous! Love the beach photos, I'm in South Florida and can't wait to get Tsune accustomed to the pool + beach. She looks like she's having a blast!
  • Lovely looking Shiba. I like the pictures in the snow w/ the little booties. Somehow those pictures would seem to lend themselves to a cartoon.
  • Thanks ^^, yes she definitely love the beach, that's her place to be.
    Sukoshi's mom, about the cartoon, you should have seen the rodeo that she did when we have put her booties for the first time lol. After 5 minutes, she did well with ^^
  • your city looks beautiful and so does your shiba
  • Great pics! She is gorgeous, and I love the pics of her on holiday with you!
  • shoes?? why is she wearing them??
    i like the pics and your dog, not the shoes, sorry.
  • Cute booties bet they helped keep snow balls getting into those paws. hehe
  • @Renef, We were in holiday in the Alps and Naoki is not use to -25°C with snow and ice were attacking her paws even with some wax :s. So we have to put shoes to protect her ;). But don't worry it wasn't a fashion goal !